Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll stop bragging!!

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Replies (11-16):
jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Thank you so much - I am really still overwhelmed by all of this!

Quoting ceciliam:

I agree!

Quoting jen113000:

No need to stop bragging! She is an awesome kid and you should brag away!!!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:48 PM

YES! He's my BFF! The first year he was here he helped me at the dances..HELPED me! What principal does that? All the kids there love him.  T got so many pictures with him at graduation and he has a framed one on his desk...she LOVES him and misses him the most of all.

He's at the 6-8 school so now I'll see him more again because D is going to 6th! He comes to EVERYTHING...even the stuff he doesnt have to!

Anyway, he's pulling in the superintendent salary.....can you imagine the                 CHA-CHING   he's making?!?!? 

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Mr. K?  Great guy!!  Hated to lose him, but your district is 30 minutes closer to his home.  Couldn't blame him for taking the job!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I just realized your old principal is our grade school's principal and superintendent...And we LOVE him! falling in love

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

In 4 years, the Valedictorian!!!!

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Giving the Farewell Address

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:59 PM

He was like that here.  Even came to all the events at the K-5 building.  His replacement is just as awesome - and HE COOKS!  He catered the entire 8th grade semi now for the last three years!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

YES! He's my BFF! The first year he was here he helped me at the dances..HELPED me! What principal does that? All the kids there love him.  T got so many pictures with him at graduation and he has a framed one on his desk...she LOVES him and misses him the most of all.

He's at the 6-8 school so now I'll see him more again because D is going to 6th! He comes to EVERYTHING...even the stuff he doesnt have to!

Anyway, he's pulling in the superintendent salary.....can you imagine the                 CHA-CHING   he's making?!?!? 

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Mr. K?  Great guy!!  Hated to lose him, but your district is 30 minutes closer to his home.  Couldn't blame him for taking the job!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I just realized your old principal is our grade school's principal and superintendent...And we LOVE him! falling in love

mhmomma
by Becky on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Brag away mama she's a great kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
betsystipo
by Betsy on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Yay Mallory!!!  Keep on Braggin Melissa!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)