Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Freakin' New Jersey. There is no end to the reems of people who make national news by going some form of batshit in that state

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 8 Replies

SERIOUSLY ...

this woman gets paid by CAFEMOM to thrash NJ?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/140056/governor_chris_christie_goes_jersey

by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
llheet8586
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Ehhh At least she said there are nice people here LOL... What can we do

slayerslegacy
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 4:03 AM
That man is fantastic entertainment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I thought she was thrashing the Gov.....and rightly so.  He's a baboon in a suit.  I'm sure the baboons are better mannered most of the time.

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

HEY, we Baboons don't weigh that much!!!!

Baboons are African and Arabian Old World monkeys belonging to the genus Papio, part of the subfamily Cercopithecinae. There are five species, which are some of the largest non-hominoid members of the primate order; only the mandrill and the drill are larger. Previously, the closely related gelada (genus Theropithecus) and the two species (mandrill and drill) of genus Mandrillus were grouped in the same genus, and these Old World monkeys are still often referred to as baboons in everyday speech. They range in size and weight depending on species. The Guinea baboon is 50 cm (20 inches) and weighs only 14 kg (30 lb) while the largest chacma baboon can be 120 cm (47 inches) and weigh 40 kg (90 lb).

Quoting jerzeetomato:

I thought she was thrashing the Gov.....and rightly so.  He's a baboon in a suit.  I'm sure the baboons are better mannered most of the time.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Chris Christie is a stupid fat ass, just like the people from the JerseyShore. I HATE HATE HATE that they are the example others see of our people..Do you think they are anything like you or me? Ummm....no way!

That lady is also an ass for writing such words on something she knows nothing about. But I saw that she corrected herself in paragraph 2.

You know what's wrong with people who criticize JerseyGirls??<<(wink wink nudge nudge on the greatest screename EVER...lol) ....They are JEALOUS!!! While I'm not happy with what is going on in our state,  I am so humble to see so many copy our accent, hairstyles, fashion, way of life and cram onto our beaches every Summer. And considering the ratings of our Jersey reality shows, they have a huge fan base. Are they all haters watching?? I think not!

And that man who voiced himself to Christie was right on the ball. He has RUINED our public school system...a system that was struggling enough without the teacher power or funding our kids so desperately needed. He has let this state down immensely to where I don't think we will ever recover.

I am TheJerseyGirl and I approve this message wink

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

slayerslegacy
by Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I don't think anyone is jealous of the people in Jersey. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:41 AM

IDK..I think people can be jealous of people in general. I hate to see others make judgements of people as a whole over one person or one show....especially when they have never been here or have never met anyone personally from NJ.

I wouldnt want to be grouped in with Christie or the Jersey Shore cast!

Quoting slayerslegacy:

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Jul. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Me either!  In addition to Jersey Shore, there is also Jerseylicious, so all America sees is that we are a big bunch of loud mouth, big-haired, bed-hopping bullies and drunks.    Soooooooo not me!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

IDK..I think people can be jealous of people in general. I hate to see others make judgements of people as a whole over one person or one show....especially when they have never been here or have never met anyone personally from NJ.

I wouldnt want to be grouped in with Christie or the Jersey Shore cast!

Quoting slayerslegacy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN