Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

The Summer of the belly button piercings...

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM
  • 2 Replies

T has been begging since last summer to get her belly button pierced. I told her when she was 16 she could do it. Well, I swear to you every damn girl in the county has gotten it pierced this Summer if not last....I'm not even kidding.

I know it's not a big deal, but I feel she should still wait. She wants to do it now because her birthday is in January and she doesn't want it done in the Winter.

She's 15 1/2 right now...umm, going on 25 1/2....You think she's too young?

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM
I was 15. A freshman. Had it for years. Can I just tell you it was the biggest mistake ever!!!! Tell her I'll send her a pic of what the hole looks like now after having kids! I've looked into plastic surgery to fix it because I cry weekly about how it made my belly bottom look! I'm a size 2 and won't wear a bikini in public because if by freaking belly button from that damn hole being stretched when pregnant!!!! If I had a daughter I'd let her get a tattoo before a naval piercing!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eringlading
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM
I had to wait til I turned 18. Had it for two yrs then took it out. Now I have horrible stretch marks from my belly button to the hole. It was cute for a hot minute. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN