Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know halloween can be tacky but this tree makes my kids happy. It's the only halloween I do... Isn't she cute?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Replies (11-19):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Maybe I said that wrong.... Some decorations can look tacky but Halloween certainly isn't tacky! I almost wasn't
Going to post
My tree because some groups on here make fun of others decorations and it
Kinda stops
Me from showing things. Some just decorate for fall but I feel like skipping one of the best holidays if I don't put out something scary! My kids love it!
Quoting Rychelle:

Ohhh really??? I've never heard that before. Hmm. Oh well lol it's a huge celebration time for us. We decorate :)

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I know some people think decorating for it is tacky but I kinda like it... :)

Quoting Rychelle:

Love it!!! I want to do one! But why is Halloween tacky????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM
I don't know why my words are coming out that way... That's not the way I'm typing them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Lol yeah that came through weird! Lol yeah I've never hear people say that Hahahaha everyone I know decorates lol

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I don't know why my words are coming out that way... That's not the way I'm typing them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:27 PM
See what Iean? I posted pics of it in another group and someone said it looked like a converted Christmas tree and I needed to add dead branches to it.

Ummmm thanks but I wasn't asking what it needed and it IS a Christmas tree ! Lol

Quoting Rychelle:

Lol yeah that came through weird! Lol yeah I've never hear people say that Hahahaha everyone I know decorates lol

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Lmao!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

See what Iean? I posted pics of it in another group and someone said it looked like a converted Christmas tree and I needed to add dead branches to it.

Ummmm thanks but I wasn't asking what it needed and it IS a Christmas tree ! Lol

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jerzymom
by Susanne on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM

It's very creative. If it makes you and the kids happy.... enjoy it!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Cute!

slayerslegacy
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatinbriansmom
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:18 AM

love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)