Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

QOTD 11/19

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM
  • 9 Replies
Say something nice about your inlaws....

Ready... go!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Hmmm just one? My mother in law is one of my best friends! She's always there to help with the boys! I appreciate that sooo much since my family is far away!
My father is law is prob one of the smartest people I know. And ridiculously handy!!! He fixes and remodels our house and cars for us to save us money! Ohhhh and they are both super generous people!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Lynn on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

She is very caring and I love that my MIL calls Brayden every Sunday night, so he can talk her ear off. lol!

jdip5
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Everything! Shes the only grandparent who is fully retired, so she's always a phone call away and helps out soooo much.

Habibti812
by Joni on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

They are caring, kind, and oh so giving. They have NEVEr said no to me. Ever. Are ALWAYS there when I need them.. Humble, wonderful people. Love them.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Ohhh...you may have to give me awhile..or a month or so...lol...

My MIL ...uhhh...jeez...my MIL has a nice car.

My FIL just smiles at my kids like they're awesome even when they could be just picking their noses...lol

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I want to trade!!angry

Quoting Rychelle:

Hmmm just one? My mother in law is one of my best friends! She's always there to help with the boys! I appreciate that sooo much since my family is far away!
My father is law is prob one of the smartest people I know. And ridiculously handy!!! He fixes and remodels our house and cars for us to save us money! Ohhhh and they are both super generous people!

Myspace Comments

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Awe I'm sorry!!!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I want to trade!!angry

Quoting Rychelle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM

It's fine...I've stuck around this long with them, I might as well just suffer another 20 years...lol

Quoting Rychelle:

Awe I'm sorry!!!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I want to trade!!angry

Quoting Rychelle:

Myspace Comments

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Lol

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

It's fine...I've stuck around this long with them, I might as well just suffer another 20 years...lol

Quoting Rychelle:

Awe I'm sorry!!!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I want to trade!!angry

Quoting Rychelle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)