Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

cows milk at 6 months freaking out

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
  • 4 Replies

im kinda freaking out right now...i hope u can keep up...

ok so i have 2 boys, a 18 month old and a 6 month old. my mil was watching them tonight while i was at work. once i arrived home, i was given a bottle that belonged to my 6 months old. ((both kids have different bottles. my oldest has the 'toddler' bottles (what i call them) the tall ones the older babies usually use because the flow is less resticted. my youngest son has the baby bottles i.e venti air, tommie tippies etc)) 

so i am handed a Venti-Air bottle for bedtime for my youngest, or so i thought. so, i fed it to him. only to find out afterwards that it was whole cows milk!!! i was totally unaware and now im totally freaked out about feeding my 6 month old cows milk. he's asleep and fell asleep just fine, no fussing nothing. i truely didnt mean to bc i didnt know. i didnt start my oldest on milk until he was 10 and a half months, now im scared i could have hurt his health. please help!!!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lovemyboys1212
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I would say the worst that will happen would be a belly ache. I'm sure he will be just fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure he's fine :) but you can call the pedi nurses line and ask just in case :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Lynn on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM

How is your baby doing, this morning?

ashleynoel21
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:16 PM

thank you for asking :) it didnt phase him at all. no belly ache , nothing. if anything he slept longer lol

Quoting ceciliam:

How is your baby doing, this morning?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN