Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Returning gifts....

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:17 AM
  • 10 Replies

I've been putting it off but I need to get my butt in gear and return some Christmas things! I HATE returning anything...maybe I'm just lazy. We went to Deptford Mall yesterday and brought some clothes back...and I really need to go to Cumberland Mall and do the same.

Any gifts to return? Or have you done so?

Myspace Comments

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veronicaeht
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Im in the same boat, need to get my butt in gear an return and exchange some things at hamilton mall and kohls. I actually need kohls to remove a security tag left on a pair of pants that i ordered on line. Was it crazy with people making returns?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DylansMom1207
by Renee on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM

We had a few to return.  I already did them.  Needed to get out of the house the other day so off we went.  We returned a duplicate toy, PJ's that were miss matched sizes, and a brush (lol).

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

no gifts to return this year.

jen113000
by Jenna on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Nothing to return!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Finished that up without much fuss - now I just need to reorder Mal's UGG mocassins.  The pair I got her are two big so they have been sent back.

jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:55 AM

But I have to make a return to Old Navy.  I bought two shirts on clearance that I hated when I got home.  And I have to return nail polish to Walmart.  Mal bought some for a friend for Christmas, then ended up finding more stuff for less money at 5 Below (but we already knew that beforehand, right???)  *sigh*

Ms.KitKat
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Done and Done. Fortunately not too many needed returning.

wenchmommy381
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Nothing to return this year! I just have to make good use of the gift cards we got. 

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM

And the failure award goes to me for STILL not returning these things. BUT they've made their way into my car...receipts in bags...so I'm all set!

patlizvic
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM

My in-laws got me a Keurig single cup brewer for Christmas. I really dont have counter space for one so I ask them if I could return it. They took it back and gave me money so I lucked out and didn't have to go to the store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)