Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Welcome to New Jersey Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
  • 276 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining New Jersey Moms!

This is a place for New Jersey Moms to connect with other New Jersey Moms for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and even to make some new friends - online and offline.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EliannasMama
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM
4 moms liked this

Hey Everyone! Im Bri, Im a mommy to my beautiful crazy 2 year old daughter Elianna! We live in Roselle NJ! Looking for some other moms with kids around same age or that leave near by! Hopefully to meet some new people & have play dates! :) We dont know many people & dont get out much so it would be nice to have someone else to talk to besides each other lol

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! Welcome to the group! I grew up in Cranford but now live in Monmouth County.

Quoting EliannasMama:

Hey Everyone! Im Bri, Im a mommy to my beautiful crazy 2 year old daughter Elianna! We live in Roselle NJ! Looking for some other moms with kids around same age or that leave near by! Hopefully to meet some new people & have play dates! :) We dont know many people & dont get out much so it would be nice to have someone else to talk to besides each other lol

yperez0209
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi everyone. I'm in Bergen county. I am a stay at home mommy to five children. We are expecting our 6th. ( ya, I know not your traditional family ) but it works for us.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Welcome! And congrats on the baby!

Quoting yperez0209:

Hi everyone. I'm in Bergen county. I am a stay at home mommy to five children. We are expecting our 6th. ( ya, I know not your traditional family ) but it works for us.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ivyallover
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone. I'm Ivy and I am a first time mom of 2 beautiful 15 month old twin girls. We just moved to Chester, NJ and I am looking to meet new moms in the area (Morris County) and ofcourse looking for some playdates for my girls - Isabella & Anabella. The winter months can keep everyone indoors but I really am looking to have some fun playdates :)

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! I'm one of 6 (3 boys, 3 girls).

Quoting yperez0209:

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! I spent a lot of time as a kid, in Chester. My Aunt & Uncle owned a farm....Chester is beautiful! My cousins own, Stony Hill Gardens & Farm Market.

Quoting ivyallover:

Hi everyone. I'm Ivy and I am a first time mom of 2 beautiful 15 month old twin girls. We just moved to Chester, NJ and I am looking to meet new moms in the area (Morris County) and ofcourse looking for some playdates for my girls - Isabella & Anabella. The winter months can keep everyone indoors but I really am looking to have some fun playdates :)

Starkjami
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My husband grew up in Cranford and we now live in Sayreville with our 1 year old little sweetie Kaileigh Rose

Starkjami
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie.  I live in Sayreville with my awesome little girl Kaileigh Rose (14 months) and husband.  My husband & I are in our mid twenties and hope to connect with other familiies as we do not have many friends at the same point in their lives as us :-) 

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Welcome everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)