Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to New Jersey Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining New Jersey Moms!

This is a place for New Jersey Moms to connect with other New Jersey Moms for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and even to make some new friends - online and offline.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Replies (241-247):
corda6
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 4:18 PM

My name is Rebecca, I live in Passaic County with my husband and 4 kids.  My BBG triplets, Kaycen, Gabe, and Aubrey, are 8 years old, and my son Jace will be 3 years old next week.  

josiegee
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Thanks so much for the cordial greeting!  Hello, and I am very excited and a little nervous to join the group. I have 2 little ones and am a stay at home mom now.(cannot believe I just typed that) I went through a long battle to finally become a mom and then was blessed in 2012 & 2013. I am a lot older than most new mothers. Almost every friend of mine is or has become a grandmother the same time I was becoming a mom! It is not the way I would have chose to have done this, but these were the cards I was dealt. Its a long 15+ year story , and want to let everyone know that if you had trouble getting "here" I feel for you. Thanks for listening to me. Looking forward to hearing from you sweet ladies :)

chinita1
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Thank you for adding me to the group. 😀
MicheleAdrianna
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Hi, I'm Michelle 35, mother of an almost 9 year old little girl. We live in Hcakensack NJ. I hope everyone is doing well on this gorgeous day.

itsgr82bme
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Hello everyone! Bergen county mom here. I am mom to a 17 year old girl getting ready for graduation and step mom to 7 year old little girl who lives in KY. Life is busy but great! My older daughter lives with us and my step daughter lives with her mom in KY. She is with us every 3rd weekend of the month. I launched a website called itsgr82bme.com as a tool for families like mine. I love to hear input and gather information for the needs of today's families!
LAXmom21
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm in Bergen county too with a 19 and 17 yr old sons.
Teens are too damn expensive.

Quoting itsgr82bme: Hello everyone! Bergen county mom here. I am mom to a 17 year old girl getting ready for graduation and step mom to 7 year old little girl who lives in KY. Life is busy but great! My older daughter lives with us and my step daughter lives with her mom in KY. She is with us every 3rd weekend of the month. I launched a website called itsgr82bme.com as a tool for families like mine. I love to hear input and gather information for the needs of today's families!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsgr82bme
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 8:19 AM
So can I bounce some questions off you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)