Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Welcome to New Jersey Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining New Jersey Moms!

This is a place for New Jersey Moms to connect with other New Jersey Moms for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and even to make some new friends - online and offline.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Replies (271-273):
ROSEMARY1992
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM

HI I LIVE IN CRANFORD NJ I HAVE A 9 MONTH SON IM 21

realpitbullmom
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Mary from Union County.  I have a 9 month old daughter, Mara.  I'm a first time mom and learning to adjust to new motherhood - it's been rough but very rewarding.  I'm looking to connect with other area moms. 

A little about me....I work fulltime in an administrative role.  I am a yoga practitioner, dog lover and big natural healing/foods fan.  My husband and I are currently seperated and it looks like I am going to be losing my apartment and moving back in with family for a time, so things are hectic right now.  Hopeful to move forward in 2015 and begin to see a positive upswing in my life.

Thanks for reading! Can't wait to chat with yall.

SouthernGal77
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Hi! My name is Carla and I live with my 10 month old son & husband in Flemington. I'm hoping to meet some other moms that live nearby so that we can maybe meet for coffee, lunch, play dates, etc. I'm from the south originally and have only lived here for about 3 years. Hope to get to know some of y'all!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)