Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to New Jersey Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining New Jersey Moms!

This is a place for New Jersey Moms to connect with other New Jersey Moms for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and even to make some new friends - online and offline.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Replies (281-290):
kmalave21
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Hi mommies!! I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful baby boys! One is 23 months old and the other is 4 months old. Looking to meet other moms and learn about activities and playdates in the bergen county area!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Quoting SweetEmma72: Hello..I'm Em. I live in the Deptford area with four of my children. Single...work from home. New to the area.

Hello and welcome I live burlington county marlton area.

MamaWanna1982
by Member on Feb. 15, 2015 at 4:44 PM
Hi ! Welcome I am in essex county...Belleville

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting SweetEmma72: Hello..I'm Em. I live in the Deptford area with four of my children. Single...work from home. New to the area.

Hello and welcome I live burlington county marlton area.

MamaWanna1982
by Member on Feb. 15, 2015 at 5:12 PM
Hi ! I'm from Belleville in essex county! I'm also looking to make mom friends IRL LOL...pls PM me!

Quoting amarie85:

Hello! I'm Amanda. I am a recently divorced Mom of 3 boys Most of my friends have no children or have moved away to other states. I work full time in retail. As you can imagine, that makes it difficult to get out and meet new friends! It would be great to meet up with some ladies that have some things in common!

Momluv269
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2015 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I'm Michelle. I've been on Cafemom for many years, but just found this NJ group. I like the idea of connecting with friends that I may actually get to meet. In reading the intro's, it seems that almost every member has infants, toddlers, or young children. I'm an older mom (40's) with young adult children, recently separated. I'm in the Morris County area. I like Cafemom, reading, movies, computer, shopping, and going out with friends. I would love to socialize with friends of any age, any aged children, any status.

MamaSince0314
by on Mar. 3, 2015 at 3:11 AM
Hello Im Victoria Im 30 yrs old I live in north nj
With my husband and our 2 kids dd°Gabby° who is 11 yrs old
And our DS °Diego° who is 10 months old.... Im a stay at home mom
I hope I can meet some mommy's and I hope that I can make some friends😄
MamaWanna1982
by Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Hi Victoria! Im a SAHM as well, I have a son 12and a daughter 8...please message me if you would like to meet for coffee or a play date:) , I am located in belleville.

Quoting MamaSince0314: Hello Im Victoria Im 30 yrs old I live in north nj With my husband and our 2 kids dd°Gabby° who is 11 yrs old And our DS °Diego° who is 10 months old.... Im a stay at home mom I hope I can meet some mommy's and I hope that I can make some friends😄

Shedabeada
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2015 at 6:43 PM

Hi Everyone, I'm Tasheda from Bloomfield, NJ. I"m a first time mom due to exptect October 24th of this year 2015. Nice to meet everyone.

Briana84
by New Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:29 AM

Hello  i'm  Briana  i live  in  hudson  county  with  my  husband  and  our  2  kids

i have  an  almost  12  year  old  daughter  and  a  1  year  old  boy  

i'm  a  stay  at  home  mom

hope  to  make  some  friends

and  hoping to  meet  moms  who  have  kids  around  the  same  age  as  my  kids  :)

muffincoffee

Stephbella_nj
by New Member on May. 20, 2015 at 6:42 PM
Hey everyone! I'm new to cafemom! I'm a mommy of 3 living in central nj. I'm a stay at home and also a consultant for pure romance! Nice to meet everyone ☺️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN