Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  • 67 Replies
5 moms liked this

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New Jersey could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New Jersey Moms 

Thank you for being a member of the New Jersey Moms group!

New Jersey Moms
Join us on The New Jersey Moms Group!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michellejenner
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you see the AVON ad on this page? Are you thinking of becomming a rep? I can get you started. Only $10 to join. No parties, no stocking inventory, no crazy sales quotas. No expensive start up kit. Now is a great time to join America's number 1 direct sales company.

You will get materials for your first 2 campaigns. You will earn 40% on your first 4 campaigns with some exceptions.

Sell locally and online through your free website. You can deliver to customers or AVON can ship right to them.

sign up online. Please contact me for the website as it is not allowing me to post it here.

if you are interested in products, please contact me. I amore than happy to get a book to you as we'll as directing you to my online store.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

thanks.

Michelle Jenner
Independent Avon Representative

Jamie96
    by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    3 moms liked this

Hey Moms! Please Visit my page facebook.com/creations4party or http://creations4party.weebly.com/
    I make cupcakes, cake pops custom favors for christenings or birthdays , , holiday ( v-day treats!) etc.
    If you view my Facebook page, make sure you like it I have free local giveaways for some special occasions! Enjoy!

Mom2hjs
    by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM

$10.00

Slumberparti413
    by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Need some laughs or ways to spice things up in the bedroom? I am a slumber party consultant. Host a party in march and get $200 in free products. Www.slumberpartiesbysarapelo.com

noahwsmommy
    by New Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Amazing Workshop for Moms who want to learn how to take better pictures of their children.  Workshop is located in Cherry Hill, and the next open date is Saturday March 2nd.  

Workshop includes

Brunch

Catered Sweets

20 page workbook with Cd

Travel Tip Guide for handbag/diaperbag/camera bag

and BEST an AMAZING Swag Bag, with $100 worth of fabulous gifts including a beautiful custom camera strap cover.

Only have a few spots left for the intro price of $79.  It will help get your photography of your kids to the next level!

check out my website

http://lesleyworleyphotography.us/blog for more info!

Xo.LOVES.Xo
    by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:49 PM

BUMP!

Xo.LOVES.Xo
    by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Really really in need of bunk beds and a twin bed (or the frame) for a decent price :)

Balisbunch
    by New Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Need some new or used clothes for your children this spring?  Visit my online childrens consignment boutique for some great values on high quality children's clothes.  I would also love your feedback, comments and any items you may be looking for. 

www.teatimeconsign.com.

sjmommy2
    by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    Looking for candles...massage oils etc click this link

Click here to visit *CANDAZZLE*
    Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
    iitsybitsy
    by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    "The Vittoria 3 in 1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib by Stork Craft " (in black.)

-- PM me if interested. Price is VERY neg.
    Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)