Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New Jersey could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New Jersey Moms 

Thank you for being a member of the New Jersey Moms group!

New Jersey Moms
Join us on The New Jersey Moms Group!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Replies (61-68):
bbbnj
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM

An exciting new practice located in Tinton Falls NJ dedicated to Childbirth Education, Lactation Counseling and Maternal Mental Health. Group Education and Support will begin in September 2014. Individualized Education and Therapy for all things baby related. Having a baby is a major life transition, we are here to support you through it.. http://www.birthsbabiesandbeyond.com/ 732-460-1300 

LisaMoM05
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

For Sale a Gucci Purse, brand new, never ever used, asking $175.00. Looking to sell to make extra money for back to school items, supplies, clothes, footwear, etc.  Thank you for your time.

LisaMoM05
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Quoting LisaMoM05:

For Sale a Gucci Purse, brand new, never ever used, asking $175.00 OR Best Offer.. Looking to sell to make extra money for back to school items, supplies, clothes, footwear, etc.  Thank you for your time.

realpitbullmom
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Our daughter absolutely loved this when we got it. It put her right to sleep. Was great to use when having chores around the house. These usually go for $160-$140, but we're willing to sell it for $50 or best offer. It is in great condition and works perfectly.

features Fisher-Price Smart Swing Technology
Two swinging motions to help soothe baby: rock baby side-to-side like a cradle or swing head-to-toe like a traditional baby swing
Six swing speeds, 16 songs, soothing nature sounds
Machine-washable seat cover with deluxe My Little Snugabunny body insert and bunny ears head support
Includes AC adapter for battery-free operation or requires 4 D (LR20) alkaline batteries.

Frankiexo
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:57 PM

FOR SALE: 700 watt Sunbeam Microwave. White, works perfectly fine- it's only missing the plate / ( which broke when I cleaned in dishwasher) has some signs of use on the buttons but works perfectly !! Perfect for smaller kitchen- it doesn't take up much counter space at all! $25 or best offer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa132523
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Lose 5 lbs in 5 days with this 100% organic herbal tea.  Detox your body of all the toxins and make 50% commissions!   Please email me at melissa1214@optonline.net for more information.  my website is www.totallifechanges.com/melissagrant    rep#2880371   

EngineerMommee
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM

My kids are HUGE Sesame Street fans, so I was really excited when I found out that Sesame Street Live is coming to the Prudential Center on September 20 & 21. I was even more excited when I found out that I could save money on tickets!  If you go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/sk4hxm, you can save $5 on select tickets by using the code SAVEJust click on "Find Ticket" for the show you want to purchase tickets for, then choose "Advance or Promotion Ticket Selection" in the drop down, and enter SAVE.  The price of tickets will reflect the discount (restrictions apply).

Hosted by two live performers, Sesame Street Live "Let's Dance!" offers an up-close, interactive experience that includes dance parties. Elmo uses his imagination to ‘Do the Robot,' Cookie teaches all ‘feets' to dance, and Ernie shares the fun of dance with the Sesame Street favorite "Shake Your Head One Time." Favorite friends join the audience on the floor - dancing with fans, not just for them. It's Sesame Street Live like you've never experienced it before!

We are moms that want to share this discount with our friends and family (www.milesofmarketing)! 

childadvocate56
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM

My Company A Child Advocacy Place LLC located in New Providence, New Jersey offers low cost advocacy for Special Education Students who are not getting the right services in school. We also Advocate for disabled and children with behavior issues. Catch us on the web ---achildadvocacyplace.com or call us at 862-955-4962 ---we offer many discounts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)