Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NJ Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New Jersey could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New Jersey Moms 

Thank you for being a member of the New Jersey Moms group!

New Jersey Moms
Join us on The New Jersey Moms Group!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Replies (51-56):
PFT2014
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:41 AM

We have a NASCAR toddler/twin size bed frame and all so a twin size bunk bed with a slide and fort BRAND NEW NEVER USED! Any offers would be a appreciated!

call 201-304-9068 Phil thank you

Chessid
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Wooden bouncer selling for $100 it's retail price is $200 

Chessid
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Fancy bouncer for sale!!!! Like new $100 Obo. It cost me $200 a few months ago.

FreeEnergy
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Did you know in the state of New Jersey there is this great green energy company that has this incredible referral program where you can get your own electricity for FREE every month AND make a lot of money referring other customers?

Just let me know if you want to know more.

FreeEnergy
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Did you know if you live in the states below there is this great energy company that has this incredible referral program where you can get your electricity/natural gas for FREE every month AND make a lot of money referring other customers?

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

New York

Ohio

Georgia

Maryland (Baltimore, Columbia, Silver Springs, Annapolis areas)

Connecticut

Illinois (Chicago, Dekalb, Rockford areas)

Rhode Island

New Hampshire

Maine

Just send me a message letting me know you want to know more and I will share the details with you!

KCavallo
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Hi!

I'd like to let everyone know that I have 2 really nice pieces of light oak Child Craft dressers for sale, 1 is an armoire with a removeable rod for hanging baby clothing and 2 shelves enclosed behind the armoire doors, and 2 large drawers beneath those doors for more storage.

The other piece is the Child Craft changing table with 3 drawers and higher side cabinet and drawer to store diapers and toiletries with a separation insert to divide the drawer into two compartments. I always stored my rash ointment and nail files, clipper, brushes, hair ribbons in these sections :) .

They are great quality pieces that have served me well and are in very good conidtion. I hope someone else can use this quality furniture at a fraction of the cost they would pay for it in stores today.  I'm not sure what to ask for it so I will take any reasonable offer.

Please email or call me if you are intersted. I am in the Wayne area. 973-831-4509.

Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)