Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Bloomfield NJ moms??

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

ANy out there I need some advice on the area

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kitcal78
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I work in Bloomfield. Know the area very well. Maybe I can help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RoyalT26
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quoting kitcal78:

I work in Bloomfield. Know the area very well. Maybe I can help.

thanks , looking to buy a house ...what are the bettter areas school wise, I will looking at a home on reigate ave

kitcal78
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Bloomfield has a great school system.  50% of the people in my office live in the down itself.  90% of them have children.  They love the schools.  They encourage communication with parents and involvement with activities in school.  Most of my co-workers live close to or within a few blocks of Bloomfield Avenue or the Board of Education on Broad Street.

Newark, Irvington, East Orange and Orange are towns to stay away from. 

RoyalT26
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Quoting kitcal78:

Bloomfield has a great school system.  50% of the people in my office live in the down itself.  90% of them have children.  They love the schools.  They encourage communication with parents and involvement with activities in school.  Most of my co-workers live close to or within a few blocks of Bloomfield Avenue or the Board of Education on Broad Street.

Thanks for this info!

RoyalT26
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Quoting kitcal78:

How is the diversity there?

kitcal78
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Well distributed a nicely mixed community all around ethnic, religious, race, etc, etc. 

acrogodess
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I grew up visiting Montclair every summer of my childhood. It's a beautiful area. The bus ride to Montclair would take me through Bloomfield. School system was pretty nice from what I notice of the family's grandkids. They're all in good colleges now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoyalT26
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Quoting kitcal78:

Well distributed a nicely mixed community all around ethnic, religious, race, etc, etc. 

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it

RoyalT26
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting acrogodess:

I grew up visiting Montclair every summer of my childhood. It's a beautiful area. The bus ride to Montclair would take me through Bloomfield. School system was pretty nice from what I notice of the family's grandkids. They're all in good colleges now.

Thats a definate plus! thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN