Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Big gifts from the...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
Easter bunny? Is this something you do for your kids? Big as in a lot of money..? My brother got my niece. Justin Bieber tickets... $250.00!!! What?!

My kids get movies and/or a small toy plus some candy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ceciliam
by Lynn on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I try not to go too crazy. This year I put in 2 Skylanders, a Skylander book, a Peter Rabbit book, an egg with a bunny on top filled with chocolate covered sunflower seeds, 2 other plastic eggs with stickers and candy and a small chocolate bunny.

erin708
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
NO way. Its not christmas. They got a few little things but that's it maybe $50 between the two of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM

We don't go that nuts with Easter we always do something small. And this year both of the boys got a bucket filled with stuff and it didn't cost that much.

Rychelle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Nope! One small toy and fruit and candy. I never got gifts for easter growing up. It was just fruit and candy. My inlaws give them a couple toys and buy thier great adventure season passes for easter though
DylansMom1207
by Renee on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM
My kids get things they need. This year was beach themed. Flip flops, hats, bathing suits, sunglasses, and two tiny toys
jerzeetomato
by Melissa on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:13 PM

nooooo way!  I always got little dollar store things mostly along with some candy.  Now they just want candy.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:35 AM

That's insane. My friend bought tickets for her daughter for one of his concerts, they were that much, but I think it was for her birthday or something. That's insane. My kids get little things and some candy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)