Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Welcome to The New York Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to The New York Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a New York Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
New York Moms Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Robin, Beth and the New York Moms Group Mods:
elwalters77, Jillysmom, lizmarie1975, Mom2Jack04, Mom2jngnc, remaining_me, and Wyldbutterfly

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:50 PM
Replies (1361-1367):
heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

weetnee
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Hello! Name's Whitnee. Me and my little family just moved to New Rochelle, NY from Sacramento, CA a little over a month ago. i'm 24 and i have 2 daughters, Haylee is 4 and Jacklyn is 1. I joined this group in hopes to make some new friends in my area. We don't have a car yet, so getting out and meeting other moms my age is quite the challenge. Me and my Fiance have been together for 5 years. We had a date scheduled for June 15th to get married, but since moving on such short notice, it doesn't look like that'll be happening now! I'm a stay at home mom with tons of time on my hands!

i love tattoos, facebook, singing, (i was in choir all throughout my school years from the time i was 5 til i was 17) loud music (i LOVE Asking Alexandria), cooking, Kat Von D, and being around my family.

If you live in the area and would like to make a new friend, please, message me! i feel kinda desperate lol. Ive been here over a month and i haven't met one person who i can relate to. i'm not used to this. in california i had tons of friends and a wonderful social life. now i don't have that anymore and it's been quite the adjustment. 

thanks for reading!! <3 hope to hear from someone!

Cmdale87
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Hi Whitnee, i am Christina i am 25 from NY as well. Not sure if we are close in area, but we are close in age and i have an almost 4 year old son. I have had a hard time meeting down to earth moms on here-- most are up tight, or rude lol. My husband Adam and I are TTC our second baby since March :( and sadly it isn't working. Hope to hear back from you, id love to chat. ---- Christina

Quoting weetnee:

Hello! Name's Whitnee. Me and my little family just moved to New Rochelle, NY from Sacramento, CA a little over a month ago. i'm 24 and i have 2 daughters, Haylee is 4 and Jacklyn is 1. I joined this group in hopes to make some new friends in my area. We don't have a car yet, so getting out and meeting other moms my age is quite the challenge. Me and my Fiance have been together for 5 years. We had a date scheduled for June 15th to get married, but since moving on such short notice, it doesn't look like that'll be happening now! I'm a stay at home mom with tons of time on my hands!

i love tattoos, facebook, singing, (i was in choir all throughout my school years from the time i was 5 til i was 17) loud music (i LOVE Asking Alexandria), cooking, Kat Von D, and being around my family.

If you live in the area and would like to make a new friend, please, message me! i feel kinda desperate lol. Ive been here over a month and i haven't met one person who i can relate to. i'm not used to this. in california i had tons of friends and a wonderful social life. now i don't have that anymore and it's been quite the adjustment. 

thanks for reading!! <3 hope to hear from someone!

Cmdale87
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Hi- i am christina, and im 25 from Brockport area and also have a 4 year old. His name is Ben, id love to chat more and get to know you :)

Quoting inspirelcc:

Hello! My name is Tracie and I have a four year old daughter.

I work at a daycare center in Irondequoit....We also have 2 centers in Greece, one in Brockport and one in North Chili.

I am on here mainly to reply to posts about people who may have issues or questions about daycares. :)

Cmdale87
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Hi Kate--- I am Christina :) I am 25 years old with a 4 year old DS> We live in the Rochester, NY area. Would love to chat more and get to know you.

Quoting Kaitlandmarie:

My name is Kate. I am a 22 year old mother of two wonderful boys, Logan & Jacob. (Ages 2 years & 10 months.) I am near Binghamton, NY. I hope that I can make some new friends here!

Kate

Leilisemia
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Hello All. 

My name is Leilise. I am from Bronx, NY. I am 24 years old and have two amazing lil monsters ages 3 and 1. Looking forward to meeting other fellow NY moms. Maybe even somone in my area :)

LTS2010
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am a SAHM of 1, a daughter.  We just moved upstate to Milbrook in Dutchess County.  I love it here but it's so difficult to make friends face to face and hopefully I'll make some in this group, maybe even meet someone close.  My daughter is not a hand full, a pretty well mannered kid and of course has her moments.  She's very opinionated which I don't mind as more people need a voice in this world.  Currently I'm potty training and as much as I dreaded this moment, it's been working out (fingers crossed it stays this way).  We moved up here from NYC, grew up and lived there all my life.  Miss it sometimes but we visit often and family and friends make their way up here often as well.

Anyway, glad to have found a mom's group and hope good things to come and great friends to be made baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN