Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Madame Tussauds!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:08 AM
Kay
  • 9 Replies

Well, today (yesterday) was a super busy day for me, but it was followed by a trip to Madame Tussauds with the hubby and daughter and then games and food at Dave & Busters! My lil girl had so much fun. I thought for sure she'd hate the wax museum but surprisingly she loved it. We tooka crap load of pix. It was great. I haven't had a chance to make all the pix smaller so here's just one.

Mayah and Tina, lol.

Anyway, I hope everyone else had a great day/night! =]

by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
harry
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 5:47 AM

you lucky duck !! That is one of the places i,ve always wanted to go see ! maybe someday .

mamafor6
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Never heard of it but it does sound like a rocking place to go. BTW your DD is super cute and I love that pic.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 19, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Cool!  Great picture!!

j.a.n
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 6:15 PM

i so want to go their..last year i was right outside the doors and a man was promoting the museum and selling tickets outside...but i didnt have time as our trip in to the city was to see my daughter dance..one of these days im gonna get their.. 

Jillysmom
Went to up date Jillian's picture and lost all my kids somehow?
Yesterday at 11:17 AM
by Adele on Nov. 19, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I never heard of it, where is it? Sounds like fun. BTW your daughter is adorable.

remaining_me
by Kay on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:03 PM

yeah it was great you should defnitely check it out!

Quoting harry:

you lucky duck !! That is one of the places i,ve always wanted to go see ! maybe someday .

remaining_me
by Kay on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:04 PM

aw thank you. =]

Quoting mamafor6:

Never heard of it but it does sound like a rocking place to go. BTW your DD is super cute and I love that pic.

remaining_me
by Kay on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:07 PM

my sister actually gave the tickets for us as a gift from her job. me and hubby have been putting it off for a few months now, but finally went. made for a good break from all the blah i've been dealing with this month!

Quoting j.a.n:

i so want to go their..last year i was right outside the doors and a man was promoting the museum and selling tickets outside...but i didnt have time as our trip in to the city was to see my daughter dance..one of these days im gonna get their.. 

remaining_me
by Kay on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Its in Manhattan on 42nd st. Are you in NYC? Thank you! =]

Quoting Jillysmom:

I never heard of it, where is it? Sounds like fun. BTW your daughter is adorable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)