Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM
Liz
  • 9 Replies

What's going on this weekend, ladies?  Any big plans?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
elwalters77
by Erica on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:58 AM

After the week I've had, I'm just hoping for sleep!  BUT, it's opening day of gun season tomorrow, so I know my hubby will be in the woods all weekend.  :-(

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I got nothing going on, which is ok by me.

Puzzled
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:11 PM

doing nothing. Watching Football on sunday. I have bronchitis .So i'll hope to get alot of rest

kerrysmom
by Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Tomorrow I'm doing absolutely nothing.. My day of rest.. Sunday me, my dd Kerry and my parents are going to Salmon Run Mall for the day...  After that we always go to Bob Evans Restuarant to eat.. We love that place !!

Jeanine

teen girl

Mystyk_moon
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Nothin' special planned for Saturday, but I get to take my little man bowling Sunday 'cause his school sponsers a Mother/son bowling day every year, and this is my first year getting to do something with him! There is a Daddy/daughter dance every year that dh got to take the twins to, now it's my turn to do something!

Jillysmom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Today was a half day at my dd's school and report card day,so it was a long day as I had to pick up my last school before my first. But on the plus side my daughter and I got to the Brookhaven Airport (where I pick up one student) early and being it was so nice out we were able to sit outside and watch the planes take off and land. Tomorrow I am hoping to  go finish my Thanksgiving shopping and make a payment on my Kmart layaway. Other then that I would like to wash my truck one last time before winter and maybe go to the park if it's dry enough. So not much going on here.

armywife2009101
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM

The military ball was tonight. Tomorrow il spend all day trying to find my cell phone. Sunday we will take my son to the salmon run mall so he can watch the perpetual motion machine.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Nov. 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I just remembered that I was supposed to get my hair trimmed and my daughter a deep conditioning treatment today.  I think I'm going to cancel.  I just don't feel like going. 

SiriSilasMom
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Last night, I went to Carmine's for my dad's birthday. It was crowded but we had fun, today I'm babysitting. Might take them to the Children's museum.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)