Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your bedroom

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Liz
  • 17 Replies

How would you describe your bedroom?

Neat & tidy with an inviting atmosphere

A serene, peaceful haven for relaxing & rejuvenating

A colorful place for dreaming & recharging your creativity

Somewhere to crash at the end of a long day.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BitchesLoveBX
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Mommy2LnJ
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Definitely somewhere to crash at the end of a long day. It isn't as organized as I would like, but we're working on it lol

robsgurl_23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:50 AM

I wouldnt say tidy but I did just pick it up the other day..not spotless but there are no baskets of clothes from laundry day( it takes me a little bit to take care of laundry...=) I would say a place to relax before crashing for the night...=) It is not very colorful tho...I have some flowers ( fake ones ) on the dresser and night tables which look nice but that is about as colorful it gets..I just put up long curtains a few months ago to block the sunlight from coming in in the morning cause if it is sunny I wake up and get a headache...=)

NINA003
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM

I cant say any of the above! Ha ha its trashed! It looks like a garbage bag of toys exploded in it! We only have a 2 bedroom apt and i have 2 kids, so my dd sleeps in her own bed in my room. Ugh cant wait to move!  

Ariahsmom
by Lori on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Definitely somewhere to crash at the end of a long day! But I wish it were all of the above!

harry
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM

like the pp , we live in a small apartment, we took 2 families and shoved them into one place when we got married, now it looks almost like a slightly organised ( i,m the only one who knows where everything is pretty much ) left over from Hiroshema !

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

How would you describe your bedroom?

Neat & tidy with an inviting atmosphere

A serene, peaceful haven for relaxing & rejuvenating

A colorful place for dreaming & recharging your creativity

A messy inviting atmosphere that is serene and peaceful with an always made bed to crash on at the end of a very busy day.......

sakeenah35
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Somewhere to crash at the end of the day! My only privacy at the end of the day!

GueraChicana718
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:46 PM

my room is my whole house! lol it has a queen size bed, a crib, a big tv stand (NOT flatscreen), night table, dresser, rocking chair, shelves, and a crap load of toys (let alone our random things)....

if i'm LUCKY i can crash at the end of the day. lol

PLEASE let me find a 1 or 2 bedroom sometime soon (we rent one room in a 4 bedroom w/friends) UGH

JASMamma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

We try to keep the bedroom tidy, but it's not.  It's my place to spend time.  My husband and son are almost always in the living room, playing video games, my husband paints minatures and then there is the constant watching of sports and/or movies off the XBOX 360.  So I come in here and spend time.  I have a "chaotic" order.  One day, I would love to have this room fixed up.  Hubby keeps promising, but this room is about hopeless.  I can only hope that we get back on our feet again financially (aka me finding steady, decent paying work) and we can get a house of our own.  Our current living situation is that we live in the basement apartment of his mother's house. I have to share a bathroom and a kitchen with her and it's very difficult.  It's also why I don't have any real space of my own.

Have A Grateful Day!
Tee's Home Doings Blog: http://teeshomedoings.blogspot.com/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)