Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Letter to Santa..well email...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM
  • 9 Replies

I found this site

http://www.emailsanta.com/email_santa.asp

your child can send Santa an email...as soon as you send it a letter comes up from Santa and you can print it and everything. Gabriella loved it. I will let Zoey do one when she gets home. I saved a copy on my desk top and printed off a copy...Just thought I would share this with eveyone...=)

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
harry
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:17 PM

seems how the postal service has stopped answering letters to Santa, this is a great idea.

Jillysmom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM

What does the return address show up as? This sounds good.

elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM

That is excellent!  Thanks for sharing 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

mommyof2girls00
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I checked it out and love it! I will let my kids do one when I get home from work, thanks!

Learn from yesterday.. Live for today.. Hope for tomorrow...

Proud mother of Debbie listening to tunes & Ashley toddler girl

robsgurl_23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I just let Zoey do a meail to santa and when she got the email back from Santa she had a huge smile on her face and I read it to her...she smiled the whole time..I am so glad I found this site...=)

livy_jason2000
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:23 PM

aww that is really nice iam gonna have to do one for my son thanks for the info 

j.a.n
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:16 AM

every year i would write my girls a letter from santa thanking them for the cookies and milk they left for me(santa)lol had to fudge it a little when they learned to read and write.and i still leave them a note.but now we leave cheese and wine for santa.lmao. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Thanks!  I  know my 4 year old would definitely get a kick out of getting a letter from Santa.

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Dec. 2, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Just thought i'd mention that even though the North Pole Alaska isn't ANSWERING letters anymore, you can send letters from Santa YOU wrote to North Pole, NY and get the North Pole post mark!!!  I do this every year for my son.

North Pole Postmaster
PO Box 1768
North Pole, NY 12997
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)