Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

coupons to King Kullen or Stop and shop... where can I get em?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:19 PM
  • 3 Replies

Trying to save money here, I tried using some internet coupon sites but the stores say they arent legit, so I need REAL sites. I'm trying to be one of those coupon clipping moms =]

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
candygirl1030
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I am a coupon lover myself.  If you go to your products website they usually have coupons there (can't argue those)- example I get coffee-mate at their website.   Let's see I also use couponmom- she has legit websites on hers, as well as the grocerygame; smartsource and redplum.  Do you have a price chopper near you- I have never had any issues with internet coupons there (they even have coupons on their site); I have never had any problems with Wegmens either.   PM if you are looking for particular ones (I receive alot from my SO's boss-she gets a lot of papers so she gives me all the coupon inserts).  I no longer have a need for diapers, etc so I always can get those. I am willing to share my others though. :)

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I use Internet coupons at Stop & Shop. 

j.a.n
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:18 AM

you can call information and get the corprate # to the stores you want to shop from and ask them for their dirrect web site..i love my coupons.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)