Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my cat...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was sitting down on my steps waiting for my daughter to get home from school and I saw my cat looking out the window and I had to take a pic of her I have my iphone on me ( just used as an ipod right now due to not being activated) and this is how she was looking out the window..I thought it was cute.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harry
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:52 PM

that is cute, obviously she knows about what time your daughter gets home from school, animals know these things, i do,nt care what anyone says .

StudioM
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM

That's funny! We have one that looks like Jabba the hut (SP?) when he sits on the couch. They're too funny!

elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM

OMG!  That is too freaking cute!

JASMamma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Love it!

Have A Grateful Day!
Tee's Home Doings Blog: http://teeshomedoings.blogspot.com/
remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:24 AM

lol that is cute. must have been really interesting to her!

connietrrll
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:34 AM

That is cute. We don't have a cat. Our dogs wait at the door for almost everyone. Sometimes I think they would invite strangers in. Just to see the door open.

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM

i lost both of my dogs this year, but my oldest loved the window!

the younger was just a trouble maker! lol..thats her with the garbage cap stuck on her head

connietrrll
by Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM

So sorry for your loss. I can not imagine what I would do with out my dogs,

My Lab did the same when he was a pup. We would always find him with the lid stuck to his head.

Quoting remaining_me:

i lost both of my dogs this year, but my oldest loved the window!

the younger was just a trouble maker! lol..thats her with the garbage cap stuck on her head

j.a.n
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 6:26 AM

the cat in the window would make for a beautiful christmas pic..love animals..my cat past away six years ago..then we got dogs..love them to pieces.thank you ladies for sharing your pets with us. 

robsgurl_23
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:41 AM

I am not sure if she knew my daughter was getting home but she was standing next to me one second the other she ran to the chari and jumped up on it and looked out the window like something really got her interest..I think it may have been the dog next door or something..I use to have a stary around my house that when my cat saw it she would go crazy meowing as loud as she could and making funny noises, not like she was mad the other cat was there almost like she wanted to meet this cat and play or something but the stray would see my cat and hiss at her and growl...The first time my cat did that I cracked up laughing cause she continued to do it for a little while after the stray was gone. Gabriella was laughing at our cat too.The stray was really friendly to..she loved to be pet. I havent see that stray in a while tho.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)