Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pet peeves

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Liz
  • 14 Replies

Previews on DVDs.  Are they really necessary?!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Haha.I just wanna rip my hair out when I see toothpaste streaks in a sink.....eeeeeeeeeew.

Lisa0626
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:54 PM

OMG, they are annoying, I wish the movie would just play! Ha ha Ha.

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM

I've come to love the "Fast Play" option. Lol.

Quoting Lisa0626:

OMG, they are annoying, I wish the movie would just play! Ha ha Ha.

elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:25 PM

People who don't use the shoulder of the road when turning right or who don't get as far over to the left when turning left so that others can pass on the shoulder.  Grrrrr

Jillysmom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Quoting elwalters77:

People who don't use the shoulder of the road when turning right or who don't get as far over to the left when turning left so that others can pass on the shoulder.  Grrrrr

This drives me insane.

Jillysmom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Previews on DVDs.  Are they really necessary?!

Yes Liz, they are how else will the kids haunt you by screaming I want to see that, can we rent that, when is that coming out?

armywife2009101
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:35 PM

I love previews. We get to the movies early just to watch them.   When I get out of the shower I pull the curtain back to the right. When my husband gets out he pulls it to the left. Well when I sit down to pee after he gets out of the shower, im sitting beside the shower curtain. It really bugs me.

I am a mother first, An army wife second, SAHM,  I am Pro-choice, I support the right for gays to marryI spank, I circumcise, My child was FF not by choice but  he is GREAT.

Christina5l
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:38 PM

I can't stand it when I see people who don't drive the right way threw parking lots! There is a reason why they are vertical and  not horizontal its SO YOU DONT HIT OTHER PEOPLE!! GRRRR

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I have TWO very big pet peeves. Toilet Paper must go over not under. AND MY BIGGEST ONE YET.... is watching someone walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands and touching the door knobs and everything else.  WTF It's frigging gross. It really irks the hell out of me.

Kahne
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Ahhhh I can go on!!!

• People not getting into turn lane to turn
  • People taking a turn at 0.1 mph ! DONT ROLL IT MAN!! sheesh
  • Walking down the sidewalk or the grocery isle and people are going the WRONG way in the lane?  Hello.... what side of the road do we drive on?  Thats right.... STICK TO IT! LOL
  • Vegas sidewalks.... why must a group of 20 people all walk in a line together taking up the entire sidewalk???

Kahne

www.31giftsparty.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)