Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Santaland at Herald Square *we went*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 8 Replies

I was just wondering who has gone b4....I am going on Wednesday for the 1st time with my DD'S. If you did go how much was the photo with Santa and did you go to the Puppet Theatre?  Thank you:)

IT was so much fun!!!! IF you have never gone you have to do it one time!!! The puppet show my 2 year old LOVED IT! She did not want anything to do with Santa but my 11 year old did...lol The best thing is my DH picked us up and we went out to lunch:) Then the girls and I went to Bryant park and did the rest of our Christmas shopping:)

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:48 PM

I haven't gone so I'm no help, but have fun! Be sure to post how it is, sounds like fun.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I've never even heard of it!  But I'm not a big fan of NYC during the holiday season.  Too many tourists.

JulyBabies
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I've never even heard of it!  But I'm not a big fan of NYC during the holiday season.  Too many tourists.

I feel the same way. But, I was going to take my kids to see the tree on Sunday,  but the rain got in the way.

Dawne98
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM

i love the city with all the touris the energy is great:) But I have only be in NYC for two Christmas's..LOL WE are going when it opens at 9am....I know I'll have to deal with everyone on the subway who is on the way to work:{ but at-less we get on right b4 we get into Manhattan the D all the way to 34th st:) I know it is going to get cold:(

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Dawne98
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Quoting JulyBabies:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I feel the same way. But, I was going to take my kids to see the tree on Sunday,  but the rain got in the way.

We are going to see the Tree at Rockefeller on Saturday it is my dd Maddie 2nd birthday and we are going to the American girl cafe for breakfast:) Then to the tree:) but we did see it on Sundy on the way home in the car:)

Dawne98
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 4:52 PM

BTW we got to Macy's at 9am NO lines!!!! Right in to the puppet show at 9:30am then the Santa line we just walked until we got to Santa:)

sleigh

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM

aww i'll have to tell hubby about this! sounds like a lot of fun for the little one!

Kay

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

Dawne98
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM

The puppet show was GREAT! I got the CD bc my 11 year old loved the songs..lol the baby loved the show! It was $5 each but Maddie was free. Then the photo with Santa was $10 bc I got one b4 you go in to see Santa they do a family photo that was $20 with a free photo frame so $33.00 with tax. The CD was $5.00. I am going to give DH the photo with the girls and I in the photo frame as a gift for Christmas:) But I would say go 1st thing in the morning b/c when we got out from seeing Santa the LINE WAS LONG and more kids going up...LOL

Quoting remaining_me:

aww i'll have to tell hubby about this! sounds like a lot of fun for the little one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)