Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby girl is sick. =[

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Kay
  • 4 Replies

So my daughter Mayah is sick. She had a fever for 2 days, but thank God that was the worst of it and it's over. Now it's just super congestion and an annoying cough. How are your kids making it through the season? So far so good or have you dealt with a sick kid already?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Naiya, 4, has only had a couple of small colds...nothing serious.

My son, 13, had a super high fever (104.3) the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I was a little scared because he's never had a fever that high.  It was also accompanied by a cough and congestion.  Thankfully, it broke after 2 days.

The baby had a tiny cold last month.  Now he's teething so he's not very pleasant.

Lisa0626
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I am sorry, hope she is okay. So far so good in my house.

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Sounds like your son and my daughter had the same thing! Her fever was a little lower though.

Lol @ the baby. My nephew is also teething and he's a big ol' crab these days!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Naiya, 4, has only had a couple of small colds...nothing serious.

My son, 13, had a super high fever (104.3) the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I was a little scared because he's never had a fever that high.  It was also accompanied by a cough and congestion.  Thankfully, it broke after 2 days.

The baby had a tiny cold last month.  Now he's teething so he's not very pleasant.

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM

aw, thanks. she seems to be back to her normal self (as far as behavior goes). hope you guys get through this winter in good health! =]

Quoting Lisa0626:

I am sorry, hope she is okay. So far so good in my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)