Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sibling rivalry

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Liz
  • 3 Replies

Two nights this week, I have put the baby, 3 months, in my bed.  He was fussy and seemed to sleep better next to me.  Both times, at some point during the night, my 4 year old has woken up and seen this little scene.  Both times, she has climbed into bed with me.  The first time, she laid on my pillow with me.  The second time, the baby woke up to eat right then, so when he was finished I just laid him back in his bed. 

I guess she doesn't like anyone sharing the bed with me.  SO sleeps on the sofa, for the most part, due to his extreme snoring.  LOL.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
saltycoqui
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:53 PM

My son, 11 yrs old, is the one who seems to be more close to me. It takes him forever to fall asleep unless he knows I'm nearby. He gets jealous of just about any kid who is friendly with me too often. I once babysat a 4 yr old for only two days and by the end of that my son had had enough of the little one grabbing all my attention. Sometimes when I go to hug n kiss his older sister goodnight, he comes over and hugs me too, but sometimes he will hug us both. Wait till yours get older then the fun really starts. I have to separate mine for a short while almost every day to keep the peace.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Quoting saltycoqui:

My son, 11 yrs old, is the one who seems to be more close to me. It takes him forever to fall asleep unless he knows I'm nearby. He gets jealous of just about any kid who is friendly with me too often. I once babysat a 4 yr old for only two days and by the end of that my son had had enough of the little one grabbing all my attention. Sometimes when I go to hug n kiss his older sister goodnight, he comes over and hugs me too, but sometimes he will hug us both. Wait till yours get older then the fun really starts. I have to separate mine for a short while almost every day to keep the peace.

I have a 13 year old son but he's not into the huggy kissy stuff.

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 15, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Lol, aww. I wonder how Mayah is going to behave when her little sister gets here. She sleeps with me , so I wonder how she'll feel about a new addition to the bed! Lol

Kay

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)