Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Wrapping Paper?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

Go to the $1 bin at Target, the rolls are not that long, maybe 18 inches but they are great for wrpapping things that aren't large. It works great on boxes and let me tell you they go a long way.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiredgranny521
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:23 PM

The rolls at Dollar Tree are longer.

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM

I guess I'll be heading to Target/Dollar Tree..not sure which one is closer to me.

Kay

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

Dawne98
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:16 AM

LOL I got one also for my dd's stocking gifts and it is a never ending roll...LOL

elwalters77
by Erica on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Thanks for the tip.  I'm totally going to run out before I'm done wrapping. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Lisa0626
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:48 AM

holding ornamentsI found Big rolls for $4 each at Khols. They are 150 sq ft rolls and I really need the paper to wrap a bunch of stuff! Ha Ha ha, but they were marked down from $10.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:47 PM

I've got rolls and rolls of paper left over...

How lazy am I that I'm hesitant to step into a store at this time of year?  I just ordered two items from Target!

Jillysmom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Outside of these I NEVER pay full price for wrapping paper, I always buy it after Christmas and put it away for the following year. Now that I think about it, a few of these rolls are from last year.

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Oh wow Kohl's is only a walk away from me. I wonder if the one near me has any good deals.

Quoting Lisa0626:

holding ornamentsI found Big rolls for $4 each at Khols. They are 150 sq ft rolls and I really need the paper to wrap a bunch of stuff! Ha Ha ha, but they were marked down from $10.

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

remaining_me
by Kay on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Haha I've been dreading it too. I let everyone else do their shopping for my daughter (Grands, and my siblings), and just been checking it off my list of gifts I would have had to shop around for, lol. But its finally my turn this weekend.

simple frown

Quoting lizmarie1975:

How lazy am I that I'm hesitant to step into a store at this time of year?  I just ordered two items from Target!

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Quoting remaining_me:

Haha I've been dreading it too. I let everyone else do their shopping for my daughter (Grands, and my siblings), and just been checking it off my list of gifts I would have had to shop around for, lol. But its finally my turn this weekend.

simple frown

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I just have to buy for my mother and two aunts but I'm hitting Bed Bath & Beyond this week to get that over with.  I've got coupons!  lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)