Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

SO pet peeves

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Kay
  • 16 Replies

Is their anything your SO does that just gets under your skin every time?

My hubby ALWAYS leaves unfinished plates of food on the counter rather then wrapping it and putting it away or dumping it. I HATE IT and he knows it, but just can't help himself. I'm convinced, lol.

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Grneydmomof2
by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Mine is the same but he leaves the dirty, empty dish on the counter next to the sink. WTF, put it in the sink, geez! He is here talking crazy loud on his playstation 3 blue tooth thing, ugh! He blows his nose in the shower, eeeewwwww. And he snores, loudly!!!! LMAO

Sign my GB and read my journals!

remaining_me
by Kay on Jan. 8, 2010 at 2:13 AM

AAAH! My hubby does the nose blowing in the friggin sink EVERY MORNING! Makes my skin crawl. I just leave a sponge and cleaner next to it now (that I'm sure hen ever uses). And thankfully he doesn't snore, but I wake up everyday, before I'm ready, to push him back into his bed space rather then mine! Lol.

Quoting Grneydmomof2:

Mine is the same but he leaves the dirty, empty dish on the counter next to the sink. WTF, put it in the sink, geez! He is here talking crazy loud on his playstation 3 blue tooth thing, ugh! He blows his nose in the shower, eeeewwwww. And he snores, loudly!!!! LMAO

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jan. 8, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Quoting remaining_me:

Is their anything your SO does that just gets under your skin every time?

My hubby ALWAYS leaves unfinished plates of food on the counter rather then wrapping it and putting it away or dumping it. I HATE IT and he knows it, but just can't help himself. I'm convinced, lol.

I use to have pet peeves with hubby. Until one day I realized I much rather live with those pet peeves than live without them.  When one has to face their own mortailty it certainly puts things into persepctive.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 8, 2010 at 7:20 AM

There really are too many to list. The most offensive one?  He's a freaking procrastinator. I like to get things done whereas he likes to take his sweet a** time. 

StaceyRae0718
by on Jan. 9, 2010 at 2:30 AM

I hate how DF is so anal about cleaning. Yeah i like the house to be at least somewhat clean but he wants it to be completley spotless & i just dont ever feel ambitious enough to get it that clean. Then he bitches saying that I need to do a better job cleaning. When he does I just wanna strangle him.

tiredgranny521
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

I use to have pet peeves with hubby. Until one day I realized I much rather live with those pet peeves than live without them.  When one has to face their own mortailty it certainly puts things into persepctive.

After nearly 40 years of marriage, I have to agree.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 9, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Quoting StaceyRae0718:

I hate how DF is so anal about cleaning. Yeah i like the house to be at least somewhat clean but he wants it to be completley spotless & i just dont ever feel ambitious enough to get it that clean. Then he bitches saying that I need to do a better job cleaning. When he does I just wanna strangle him.

That's when you hand him the dustrag and tell him to get to cleaning.

remaining_me
by Kay on Jan. 9, 2010 at 11:46 PM

lmao my thoughts exactly. he is aware god gave him 2 hands, no?

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting StaceyRae0718:

That's when you hand him the dustrag and tell him to get to cleaning.

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Dan slurps his cereal!  Makes my skin crawl!!!

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Quoting StaceyRae0718:

See, my husband is an anal neat freak and I'm messy, BUT he's the one who does the bulk of the cleaning, so I guess it's ok. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN