Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Is their anything your SO does that just gets under your skin every time?

My hubby ALWAYS leaves unfinished plates of food on the counter rather then wrapping it and putting it away or dumping it. I HATE IT and he knows it, but just can't help himself. I'm convinced, lol.

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Replies (11-16):
elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

There really are too many to list. The most offensive one?  He's a freaking procrastinator. I like to get things done whereas he likes to take his sweet a** time. 

Sounds like the opposite of my house.  I'm the procrastinator.  I'll goof around all day and then try to clean up in the last few hours before DH gets home from work.

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:19 PM

He also leaves his dirty socks all over the place.  Makes no sense, such he's such a neat freak.  I mean, how hard is it to put them in the hamper?

remaining_me
by Kay on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Lol this would bug me with any person. I'm NOT a fan of any bodily noises. Slurping, licking, burping, farting...YUCK! Haha.

Quoting elwalters77:

Dan slurps his cereal!  Makes my skin crawl!!!

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

remaining_me
by Kay on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM

oh that's definitely a pleasant plus to anal behavior! lol. i could hear my hubby bitch all day about mess if it meant he'd have the house spotless at the end of the day...(a dreeeam)lol. he's not one who complains about mess at all though.

Quoting elwalters77:

Quoting StaceyRae0718:

I hate how DF is so anal about cleaning. Yeah i like the house to be at least somewhat clean but he wants it to be completley spotless & i just dont ever feel ambitious enough to get it that clean. Then he bitches saying that I need to do a better job cleaning. When he does I just wanna strangle him.

See, my husband is an anal neat freak and I'm messy, BUT he's the one who does the bulk of the cleaning, so I guess it's ok. 

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Oh yeah, just thought of another one.  He leaves the toothpaste in the shower, up high where I can't reach it.  If you're going to brush your teeth in the shower, either put the toothpaste back when you're done, put some on your brush and leave the tube on the counter or get your own to leave in there! 

remaining_me
by Kay on Jan. 10, 2010 at 6:50 PM

haha my step father used to do this all the time! that and he ALWAYS would take the soap out of the shower and put it on the side of the sink..like wtf! thats why we have hand soap!

Quoting elwalters77:

Oh yeah, just thought of another one.  He leaves the toothpaste in the shower, up high where I can't reach it.  If you're going to brush your teeth in the shower, either put the toothpaste back when you're done, put some on your brush and leave the tube on the counter or get your own to leave in there! 

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)