Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

How many weeks were you when you packed your bag?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 2:31 AM
Kay
  • 6 Replies

I'm going on 32 weeks and I just started getting my bag packed. I expected to do it at 30 weeks, but was missing quite a few things so I had to go shop! Lol.

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 8, 2010 at 7:17 AM

God only knows...probably not until 35 weeks or so.  I never expected to have my children earlier than that.

JulyBabies
by Member on Jan. 8, 2010 at 7:20 AM

On my way to the hospital, literally.  I did not pack in advance, I figured my husband could bring anything that I needed.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 8, 2010 at 12:53 PM

my last 2 I didn't pack anything! I had a backpack that I tossed my bathrobe in (the older ratty one at that), my nursing bra, a baggy outfit to wear home, a travel tooth paste & shampoo..... and then had my DH grab my toothbrush out the door. The baby's bag was "packed" with socks, onesie, blanket, car seat cover, hat, and a couple of diapers.... my DH bought the coming home outfit with the "out going baby."

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, Christopher and Alexander 

"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."

hyperlily
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2010 at 2:43 PM

by 31 weeks with all 3 due to Murphy's law.  I had 2, one for my husband's car and one for my vehicle.  It meant that each of my kids went past their due date by at least 2 days lol

remaining_me
by Kay on Jan. 8, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I didn't pack with my first, not because I didn't want to. As silly as it was, at 36 weeks I thought I still had time. But I had my daughter at exactly 37 wks, so I was out of luck, lol. My hubby and mom did my packing for me.

Quoting JulyBabies:

On my way to the hospital, literally.  I did not pack in advance, I figured my husband could bring anything that I needed.

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jan. 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I packed at about 32 weeks, it's still not 100% unpacked and we've been home almost 3 weeks now.

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN