Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

It's Friday!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 9:31 AM
Liz
  • 7 Replies

What's happening this weekend, ladies?

by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JASMamma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Nothing here.  Hubby and son both have to work Saturday.  Sunday I think one of Hubby's friends is coming over to visit for a bit, but other than that, just a whole lot of nothing.

Oh, except I am going out for a few hours tonight. That'll be the highlight.

Have A Grateful Day!
Tee's Home Doings Blog: http://teeshomedoings.blogspot.com/
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 8, 2010 at 5:26 PM

I'm about to head out to the supermarket to get some food so I don't have to leave the house tomorrow.  It's supposed to get downright cold tonight.

My daughter has dance class tomorrow but I'm pretty sure we're not going to go.

That's it!!

remaining_me
by Kay on Jan. 8, 2010 at 7:00 PM

tomorrow I have party goods shoppingto do and then I have a house warming/bday party to attend.

Kay

Sophia

pregnancy week by week

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jan. 9, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I am trying to get over being sick,still. Jillian is at her aunts till tomorrow night and as soon as hubby wakes from a napp, hopefully we will go out and have a child free dinner. Maybe even grab a movie. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 9, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Quoting Jillysmom:

I am trying to get over being sick,still. Jillian is at her aunts till tomorrow night and as soon as hubby wakes from a napp, hopefully we will go out and have a child free dinner. Maybe even grab a movie. 

Did you have the flu?

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jan. 9, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Jillysmom:

Did you have the flu?

I have been sick since before Christmas. I had sinusitis and Bronchitis which turned into bronchi spasms (sp?). 5 prescriptions later I am starting to feel better, till I take the darn steriods, they are nasty and give me the shakes and a headache.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 9, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Jillysmom:

Did you have the flu?

I have been sick since before Christmas. I had sinusitis and Bronchitis which turned into bronchi spasms (sp?). 5 prescriptions later I am starting to feel better, till I take the darn steriods, they are nasty and give me the shakes and a headache.

Holy cow!  Well, I'm glad you're feeling better.  Did your hubby or daughter get sick?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)