Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Explain to me

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Liz
  • 12 Replies

why we have gone from watching Cinderella to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?!  This girl is already talking about next Christmas.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM

LOL...my girls are to=) Kids have the wildest imaginations I LOVE IT!!=)

mlp71
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM

LOL she likes Christmas mama!

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I've been stuck watching this one Frosty the Snowman movie.....don't know the actual name, but it's a cartoon with Burt Renalds narrating and the voice of Frosty is Patrick from Spongebob.  I literally have watched that movie about 10 times in the last 24 hours.....I want to rip my hair out, and break that DVD!!!

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Sassy762
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:35 AM

I'll trade places with you.....I have to watch the Original "Lion King" for 2 hours then watch "Enchanted" for 2 hours, then back to Lion King then Enchanted, then Lion King, then Enchanted so on and so on all day and all night. I can quote  word for word both darm movies verbatum.............UghhhhhhhhhhI hate DVD players

Sassy"Nanna"762    blowing kisses       family in the van

Jillysmom
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 5:55 AM

mmmnnn, mostly the same reason Jillian watches Babes and Toyland one year from Christmas time till it "got lost" around may,lol 

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Last week it was Alvin and the Chipmunks....and so glad those stupid toys are gone from McDonald's....if I had to buy one more stupid happy meal so he has a complete set.....grrrrrrrrr

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

Last week it was Alvin and the Chipmunks....and so glad those stupid toys are gone from McDonald's....if I had to buy one more stupid happy meal so he has a complete set.....grrrrrrrrr

I just buy the toy...never the meal.

mikeysmama154
by Member on Jan. 20, 2010 at 9:13 AM

This is too funny my son also wants to watch Polar express everyday.He loves trains.

robsgurl_23
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM

my 3 year old has b een watching rudolph as well..and she will watch 1 movies for a week or 2 straight at night and then all of a sudden change what she wants to watch

krisa
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM

LOL... Its so funny how they are all similar!! My son did the same thing last week with those chipmunk toys from McDonald's !! Oh and yes there is a daily conversation about next Christmas. Or how about this every toy commercial "Mommy i want that" He just got a bunch of stuff and his birthday is around the corner...Kids...Gotta love them!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)