Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's their ultimate goal

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Liz
  • 5 Replies

to deprive me of sleep:

SO at night trying to talk me into having sex

DS (4 months) with his nighttime feedings

DD (4) with her early wake ups.  She won't go into the living room w/o me.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:03 AM

same with my dh last night.... then I couldn't sleep at was still laying in bed awake at 1am. His alarm went off at 5:00 for TOO long. Then the 2 yr. old got up at 6. I know what you mean.

However, you don't want them to be comfortable with heading off to the LR without you. That happened one day with my oldest.... he got up and turned on cartoons, then he started getting his cereal. Then he felt that he didn't need to tell me that his younger brothers were awake..... it's a horrible cycle....and he's 14 now. 

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, Christopher and Alexander 

"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM

O yes it can be a PITA....GL on getting more sleep!

elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

OMG!  I hear ya! 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

However, you don't want them to be comfortable with heading off to the LR without you. That happened one day with my oldest.... he got up and turned on cartoons, then he started getting his cereal. Then he felt that he didn't need to tell me that his younger brothers were awake..... it's a horrible cycle....and he's 14 now. 

My 13 year old is relatively self suffient too but there's no way he would stay alone with my 4 year old for an extended period of time.  She would drive him insane.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:55 PM

My 4 yr old gets up too early sometimes too and he won't go back to sleep so I let him get up and look at books in his room or play quietly with his toys. I'm thankful he at least sleeps through the night because when he was a baby he never slept...really, almost never. My daughter is 15 months and has never slept through the night either. She has been teething for awhile now trying to cut molars and wants to be attached to me all night long. So yeah, I'm always tired too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)