Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunglasses

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:10 AM
Liz
  • 13 Replies

Do you where them?  If yes, what brand do you wear?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:17 AM

yes i do, i dont leave the house without them! right now my pair is from the jessica simpson collection. i have had alot over the years thou from different brands

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:51 AM

no i don't... I have issues with my regualr glasses..... I should have looked for a clip on pair at the flea market but I didn't

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:52 AM

No I don't. I have to find ones that will clip onto  my glasses

MargauxG
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I think as of today my husbands heath insurance kicks in including vision for me! WOOHOO! I want to get contacts to I can wear sunglasses! If not I at least need new regular glasses...

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Yes I wear them. However. The cheaper the better for me as I lose them all of the time. Sometimes I leave them in stores, other times they have fallen  in to Lake Erie, I've sat on them. So no more than  12 dollars on a pair of sunglasses for me.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I don't wear them...haven't found any I like or I guess just haven't taken the time.

Supermommy23
by Alinda on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I haven't used one in ages....

Muzikmom2
by Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Yes, Wal-mart brand because if I get the nice ones, I always lose them.

powow65
by Kim on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:40 AM

lol i heard a joke about sunglasses... you'll lose the expensive ones REAL FAST but if you want to try to get rid of some cheap crappy ones.. they'll find you again!

lol (corny i know) but its the truth! i used to wear glasses.. i wouldnt mind the HUGE one's again.. there nice.. keep sun from getting ANYWHERE near your eyes.. but than wearing them, you'd think some thing is wrong with your face.. (i've seen women wear glasses to hide a blackeye before)

but yes, nice large pair would be wonderful.. (i'll take a sun hat too!) lol

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I don't wear sunglasses.  Everytime I try to wear them they bother the bridge of my nose and I end up tossing them.  I dread the day that I have to wear regular glasses...I'll probably go straight to contacts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)