Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just saying hi

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:54 AM
  • 11 Replies

It has been a very hard few weeks here so I have not had a chance to log on.  What has every one been up to?  I'm really needing to hear some good news out of some one.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Let's see.... I am not sure if I can pull off good today.... but I can try for funny.

We have our upstairs bathroom somewhat useable. You just have to stand "just so" to shower. Then at that your nose is about an inch from the wall....lol

My husband wants to give the dogs a bath today....

and I am debating on using the phrase "housebroken" with my Buster.

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and naturally it's a dog."

lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 26, 2010 at 8:27 AM

You've been missed.

Good news?  I don't really have any of that either.  Nathanael is graduating soon...that's good.

I hope you're ok.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 26, 2010 at 8:58 AM

So maybe typing out the words house broken for Buster was a bad idea..... one of these days!

JoGibson
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM

the kids and I are going to give the saint bernard a bath today.  want to trade?

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Let's see.... I am not sure if I can pull off good today.... but I can try for funny.

We have our upstairs bathroom somewhat useable. You just have to stand "just so" to shower. Then at that your nose is about an inch from the wall....lol

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM

sure.... did I mention we have 3 to do? Rocky is a freak about getting wet, Emmie wants to be pampered the whole time, and Buster is a spaz... you would think it was shock therapy...lol

Quoting JoGibson:

the kids and I are going to give the saint bernard a bath today.  want to trade?

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and naturally it's a dog."

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 26, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Good news is. I have my new kitchen and back hall floor in. I have the first coat on paint on my kitchen walls .We have to lay the floor in the half bath, add the trim and we will be done.

I hope things are going better for you and hubby.

JoGibson
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

They are going a bit better.  I'm working on my kitchen too.  Hopefully I can show it off soon.

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Good news is. I have my new kitchen and back hall floor in. I have the first coat on paint on my kitchen walls .We have to lay the floor in the half bath, add the trim and we will be done.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on May. 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I can't wait to see what you have done. Hopefully things will get a lot better for you and hubby. Have you ever though about marriage counseling? It might help. Sometimes to have a third person looking in from the outside can be very helpful.

Quoting JoGibson:

They are going a bit better.  I'm working on my kitchen too.  Hopefully I can show it off soon.

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

JoGibson
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

we actually have begun marriage counselling.  its just hard, last week was the anniversary of Micheal's death and yesterday we had to put our dog down.  right now all our money is tied up in things so now we are behind again. grrrr, I cant sleep if a bill is even a day behind.  but I got a job even with Jason's terms (I had to homeschool the kids during the day, be able to stay home when he had to work late, cover him traveling without notice and cover him having to work saturdays without notice).  so I am kind of proud of that, its online so I work when I have the time.

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

I can't wait to see what you have done. Hopefully things will get a lot better for you and hubby. Have you ever though about marriage counseling? It might help. Sometimes to have a third person looking in from the outside can be very helpful.

Quoting JoGibson:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Jillysmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Sorry to say I can't do happy either. My world is falling apart but how about a ((hug)).  Good to see you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)