Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anywhere near Buffalo,New York?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hi my name is Kim. I'm 18 and I live in Buffalo. My son is 2 years old now and I guess you can say I'm a single mother (even though I'm not always single) But I take care of my son with the help of my mom. Is there anyone that lives near me or at least some what near Buffalo that I can relate to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM

not sure, here's a bump

LadySaphira
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:06 PM

There are a couple ladies that I know fopr sure are in the Buffalo area..i live about 60 miles south and my youngest is 12

cat323
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM

I live in one of the suburbs of Bflo (Lancaster)........but Im just a "little" older than you! lol

Cat...mom to: Steve (22) AD Army  Andy (21) Jordan (18) Kyle (16)

married to Steve (5-2-86) retired AFNG Msgt (23 yrs of service) and a deputy sheriff

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Quite a few of us in the WNY area.  I live in North Buffalo near Colvin and Hertel.  I'm 32 and have a son turning 6 on Saturday and a 5 month old daughter.  Welcome to the group

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Hi Kim and welcome to the group. I'm 37 now, but was once in your shoes. I was 18 and living at home with my parents and my son.

I grew up in South Buffalo but now living in Hamburg. If you ever need or want to talk feel free to PM me. I too was once 18 and a single Mom.

Supermamato4
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Niagara falls here!

tiredgranny521
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I'm in Elma and my grandkids are older than your son. Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will meet someone here.

mlbdolphin
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:31 AM

I am in Malone, Ny which is about an 8 hour drive from you... HI!!!

toniojr1
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Lol oh okay. My bestfriend is 2 years older then me. But I have a friend that lives in lancaster

Quoting cat323:

I live in one of the suburbs of Bflo (Lancaster)........but Im just a "little" older than you! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DreadyMom
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I'm near Syracuse. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)