• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excited

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM
  • 10 Replies

Okay since the home invasion we've decided to look for a lease to own place in the area.  Those in WNY will know the area i'm talking about....

But I've always told Matt for years that my dream neighborhood is Clarence off Main st. near the Great Pumpkin Farm.  Because it's like living in the country but only 10 minutes from Transit and all the shopping you could ever want.

Well there is a lease to own house exactly there, it's a gorgeous farmhouse that just needs cosmetic TLC which I LOVE doing as I have always wanted to be an Interior Designer.  We are looking at the house tomorrow and I hope we love it, because we could get out of the city and into my dream neighborhood THIS summer. 

Wish me luck.........

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mareksmama
by Tracy on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Best of luck to you!

cclpmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Wish you the best of luck! I also think Clarence is beautiful place.  I am currently right outside of Buffalo, but I would move to Clarence in a heartbeat if i could!!

chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Best of luck! Ill say an extra special pray at church for you in the morning.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:25 PM

good luck

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Crossing my fingers and toes. Good Luck!

Dawne98
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:35 AM

i wish you the best on loving it:)

danskelady
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Sounds Divine.   I too have country home, but 20 minutes from a large triple city and oodles of places to shop and dine.  It will be great for the children too.

Hope it works out for you.

remaining_me
by Kay on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM

well i'm late on the luck, but do you have any updates on how it went today!?

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:50 PM

WE LEASED IT!  Move in on August 1st!

OMG it's in an elite historic suburb called Clarence Hollow.  It's a pretty home that on the historic list, nice sized yard for the kids, a small apt off the garage that needs updated but can be rented out when we fix it up.  A large living room with a wood burning fireplace, built in shelves....needs TLC, but it's such a great place o raise kids.  I don't have to lie about where I live so my son can go to a good school.  I can feel we live in a safe neighborhood.  We are within walking distance to parks, farmers market, restaurants and just 10 minutes from major shopping.

I'm SOOOOOOO excited.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

WE LEASED IT!  Move in on August 1st!

OMG it's in an elite historic suburb called Clarence Hollow.  It's a pretty home that on the historic list, nice sized yard for the kids, a small apt off the garage that needs updated but can be rented out when we fix it up.  A large living room with a wood burning fireplace, built in shelves....needs TLC, but it's such a great place o raise kids.  I don't have to lie about where I live so my son can go to a good school.  I can feel we live in a safe neighborhood.  We are within walking distance to parks, farmers market, restaurants and just 10 minutes from major shopping.

I'm SOOOOOOO excited.

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. You can now finally get the hell out of the city of Buffalo. This is absolutely fantastic. I hope you find solace, living in a safer neighborhood away from the crime ridden, down trodden chity called Barfalo! I know from first hand experience this is the best decision you can make for your family and their safety.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)