Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

used our empire passport today :) very pic heavy.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  • 10 Replies

Here are some shots from Buttermilk Falls (Ithaca area)

the grouping on/near the bench is my brother, my 3 bigger boys and my neice waiting for John and I with Alex.
Then we went over to Taughannock Falls State Park (we pass it on 89N to head home from Buttermilk).... so that the kids could fish (free fishing, no license required June 26 & 27)

Alex is so talented.... I had to strap him down, as he was scaring the death out of me wih the ledge

I changed teh color on this at home, anyone know anything good for coffee drinkers, that wont' stop but want whiter teeth (my issue, not his, but as a result I hate to smile)

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and it's a dog."

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Great pics!  I love that pic of you and your husband.

Dawne98
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Looks like you had a great time! I too love that photo of you and your DH:)

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Looks like you had a wonderful family day. I was wondering though about your little one with his shorts? lol that is funny.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Looks like you had a wonderful family day. I was wondering though about your little one with his shorts? lol that is funny.

Alex was getting too close to the water, and it was a bit of a drop into it. I gave him two choices (seeing how sitting next to Mommy or Daddy wasn't working) Monkey Backpack or stroller. In true kid fashion No was his ans. So I strapped him into his stroller and in a last ditch effort to get out, he wiggled his pants off himself. 'Cause naturally Mommy would immediatly let him out to fix his pants so we don't look like "scum" or something..... he stayed that way until the boys were done fishing.

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and it's a dog."

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Alex was getting too close to the water, and it was a bit of a drop into it. I gave him two choices (seeing how sitting next to Mommy or Daddy wasn't working) Monkey Backpack or stroller. In true kid fashion No was his ans. So I strapped him into his stroller and in a last ditch effort to get out, he wiggled his pants off himself. 'Cause naturally Mommy would immediatly let him out to fix his pants so we don't look like "scum" or something..... he stayed that way until the boys were done fishing.

Oh lol that is too funny.

danskelady
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Try Watkins Glen sometime.  Hint.  Take a taxi/limo to the top and walk DOWN.  Its beautiful.

remaining_me
by Kay on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:14 PM

i was going to say the same =]

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Great pics!  I love that pic of you and your husband.

chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:50 PM

lol

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Awwww looks like fun.

elwalters77
by Erica on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Very nice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)