Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So excited and nervous

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

Derek and I are going on honeymoon leaving thursday evening and coming back Sunday. The girls are not going with us. They are going to my parents farm. Hannah is super excited. She is not the one who worries me. Lily will be 11 months old tomorrow. She has stayed the night at my parents farm one night about six months ago. Derek and I dropped them off and then I picked Lily up the first thing in the morning.

While we were visiting my in laws down in Maryland my mil watched the girls while Derek and I went out to dinner I called her ten times. Lord help me this weekend.

When is my wedding

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:05 PM

They'll be fine!  You know that...heck as long as Lily has her big sister she probably won't even notice you're gone.  Hee hee.  Enjoy yourselves.  

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM

They will be perfectly fine and I'm sure their grandparents will absolutely enjoy the time with them. So kick back relax, no worry and have a great time.

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Yeah they'll be fine.  I left DH, Jack and Katelyn when she was just 4 months old to rush to Indiana when my grandmother died, I felt guilty but DH and MIL did a wonder job with both kids.  And Katelyn has spent the night at my moms a few times.  Enjoy your honeymoon

elwalters77
by Erica on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Just try to relax and enjoy yourself.  They'll be fine.

Dawne98
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 11:06 PM
have a lot of fun:)
toniojr1
by on Jul. 15, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

They'll be fine!  You know that...heck as long as Lily has her big sister she probably won't even notice you're gone.  Hee hee.  Enjoy yourselves.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)