Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be honest... do you take....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  • 14 Replies

as many pictures of your second child as you did your first? I know I don't or didn't. But now the opposite is holding true. Seeing as how he don't like to hang with the" rents" anymore. Only one I am snapping pictures of is my daughter.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by Kim on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:26 PM

i only have my daughter. lol so if i had a camera again, i'd go picture heavy still!!

saltycoqui
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Well my first has two years worth of photos before her brother was born. Plus since my first is a girl, she had lots n lots of pretty dresses that she was going to outgrow of very quickly. I just Had to have a photo session with her. Well my son  is very handsome and the camera loves him. It is so easy to get a good photo of him. He just might eventually catch up to his big sis in number of photos taken. ;)

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM

I don't know...it's pretty darn close!!! My son was always amazing me with how early he was doing things so I wanted to catch everything on camera. My daughter though, is a girl and has lots of clothes and I can actually  do her hair LOL. I have tons of pics of them together too

elwalters77
by Erica on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:51 PM

only because big brother is too jealous and always feels he needs to get in the picture  :-(

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:48 PM

My son don't wanna hang around his parents anymore. Only his friends are interesting to him :(  so I rarely get the chance for pics of him anymore.

remaining_me
by Kay on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:44 AM

i dont take as many. but i would consider the amount i took to be TOO many with my oldest, lol. to add, my oldest ignored the flash, my youngest hates it.

irishangel710
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Not really, no lol

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 13, 2010 at 5:26 AM
I did but that was because they are 9 years apart. My third, though, well he's not getting as much camera time as the other two did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:01 AM

I think so, mainly because she's the girl and the last one.....I probably have more of her than of jack......but then I'm also making sure to take pics of her with me because I only have about 5 pictures out of hundreds of my with jack.....I was always the one behind the camera and that bothers me  now...who cares about pics with him with my ex-husband, my ex-husband is a loser who rarely sees Jack, there SHOULD be pics of him with me.

Peachie87
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM

..........as Grandma I am VERY AWARE of the fact that I have 3 grandchildren.  As a matter of fact I carry an album in my purse that holds 75 pictures.  I make sure that I have equal of all 3 so no one has hurt feelings.  The oldest is 6 years old and last week I started my 26th "album" :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)