Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mel Gibson..

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Kay
  • 15 Replies

has LOST his mind!...

that is all.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifair
by Jen on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM

hahaha!! I loved him growing up, to be honest I'm not really following it. But I know the past few years losing touch and saying some off the wall things.... maybe stardom isn't all that swell.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Quoting Jennifair:

hahaha!! I loved him growing up, to be honest I'm not really following it. But I know the past few years losing touch and saying some off the wall things.... maybe stardom isn't all that swell.

100% this!

remaining_me
by Kay on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:01 AM

i used to be a fan too. and i have to agree with that last part. the polished life under the scope probably gets OLD. time to show those true colors!

Quoting Jennifair:

nanalyn1
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM

I really don't care about his private life....so I don't read it or listen to it .....

remaining_me
by Kay on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:22 AM

likewise..it's not anything i went looking for, but i watch the chelsea lately show and she mentioned his telephone rant on there. the rant doesn't seem as shocking to me.. he's human, i dont put douchery like that past anyone... but i did find his choice of words OOC.

Quoting nanalyn1:

I really don't care about his private life....so I don't read it or listen to it .....

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:57 AM

LOL

billsfan1104
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:59 AM
He sounds pissed and this oksana person sounds like she set him up. From what I heard she is the biggest whore. And I want to see proof that he hit her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peachie87
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM

......PSYCHO who needs help with his anger issues and his alcoholism because CLEARLY he is out of control.  This ex should get primary custody of the baby daughter - no if's - and's.....or buts!!!!!!!!!

elwalters77
by Erica on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:11 PM

...is an a$$

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:22 PM

They played a piece of his rantings on the news tonight.....oh brother....would you like some cheese with that wine?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)