Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could renovate any room..

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Kay
  • 17 Replies

in your home, which would it be? What would you do, minor or major?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Darn...just one room? I would love to do my entire house, but if I had to pick. It would most definitely be my kitchen, I would ass onto the back of my house to make it bigger. It's plenty long enough, but I would like it wider.

remaining_me
by Kay on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:03 AM

yeah i'd love a nicer kitchen. i cant wait until i own so i can drive my hubby crazy decorating! lol

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Darn...just one room? I would love to do my entire house, but if I had to pick. It would most definitely be my kitchen, I would ass onto the back of my house to make it bigger. It's plenty long enough, but I would like it wider.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:27 AM

Well if we owned this place the first thing to go would be the carpet in the living room. Then I would start with the half bathroom. The landlord painted it using crumbled up paper to give it texture and then put a sunflower border along with white wainscoating. The vanity is probably original from the 50s and the tile counter top is brownish. Its not bad, it's just not me! Other than that I would replace the tile flooring in the hallway and bathroom, and then I'd get started on the full bathroom ripping everything out of there.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM

We're moving, someday, and nothing in the new house needs to be renovated. SO has other ideas though.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

OMG not ass but add ugh what a typo that is...

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Well here in the apartment I just did the kitchen and the bathroom is half demo'ed right now.....at the new house all rooms are getting painted but eventually I'm re-doing the kitchen, all new cabinets and granite countertops, for now it's just paint jobs.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Especially when you're talking about making it wider and bigger.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Especially when you're talking about making it wider and bigger.

I thought it made sense LOL

elwalters77
by Erica on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Um, how about the whole house?

I'd like to get rid of the 1970s paneling through out the house. 

We would love to increase the size of our bedroom/master bath.  Does that count as one room?  LOL

remaining_me
by Kay on Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:52 AM

lol itsa okay it made me giggle...i'm so immature.

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)