Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2010 at 12:40 PM

I have some shoes for a little girl newborn to infant.... White and black dress shoes and a pair of clear jellies. I am willing to sell all three for 25 together.

flutterbeckie3
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2010 at 11:59 PM

I have some outfits for newborn size (maybe about 10 in total), as well as 3 months to 6 months, maybe about a dozen of them.  I also have some baby blankets.  I am looking for around $1 per outfit or blanket.  I will give them away if enough time goes by, I just really need the money at the moment.  I am in the Albany, NY area.  If you need pics, just get back to me letting me know youre interested :)

chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM
I'm intrested in the blankets..... In box me and we will talk

Quoting flutterbeckie3:

I have some outfits for newborn size (maybe about 10 in total), as well as 3 months to 6 months, maybe about a dozen of them.  I also have some baby blankets.  I am looking for around $1 per outfit or blanket.  I will give them away if enough time goes by, I just really need the money at the moment.  I am in the Albany, NY area.  If you need pics, just get back to me letting me know youre interested :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltycoqui
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 8:11 PM

I have 'The Shaping of Middle Earth' volume 4 in the History of Middle Earth books by JRR Tolkien. It is a still new hard cover copy. I got it by mistake when I ordered the other books and had the paperback version already.

I'm willing to trade for other sci fi books and am in NYC.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM

I am near Syracuse I am in search of the following:
2 chest of drawers ( I need to go up, not out...lol)
and a motorless old fashioned lawnmower. Garrett wants a "summer" job of mowing lawns to compliment his winter snow removal. this was my plee bargin.. it had to be motorless, and he's short on cash for upfront business expenses (he's 10 for crying-out-loud....lol)

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and it's a dog."

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2010 at 8:16 AM

aww I just sold 2 at my garage sale

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

and a motorless old fashioned lawnmower. Garrett wants a "summer" job of mowing lawns to compliment his winter snow removal. this was my plee bargin.. it had to be motorless, and he's short on cash for upfront business expenses (he's 10 for crying-out-loud....lol)

powow65
by Kim on Jul. 31, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

mom2jngnc, i might have one @my grandmom's. i'll let you know ASAP if i go there today. if she does, i'll message you mk?

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 7:31 AM

Hey moms im located in brooklyn ny. I have a few things that im going to be selling. 

Here is a size 3T shirt and short set that has never been worn and still is connected. Im trying to get atleast $3 bucks for it. If interested please message me. Ty N

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 7:33 AM

This is A Pink purse with 2 handles and it has the letter A on it. It was given to me as a present but i hate pink and Its a small purse and i need a huge one to carry around all my junk. It was used 1 day and Im only looking for $2 for it. If interested please send me a message to my inbox. Ty

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 7:36 AM

This is a tannish/brown purse that i picked up at a store called Rainbows. Im looking for $3 for this purse. If interested please send me a message to my inbox. Ty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN