Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Replies (151-160):
christina95221
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 11:13 PM

The holidays are just around the corner and you know it's just about time to start shopping for gifts.
Contact me for the best Avon products. 
From make up and skin care to clothing shoes jewelry and colognes. And all at great prices. 
Call, text, Facebook, email to see what I have for you. 
Don't waste time. Start shopping now. I'll come to you!

Great products for great moms like you!

Christina Laureano
Avon Representative
(631) 339-1991
christinav.laureano@gmail.com

Serving all areas! 

LaurenC77
by Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
I have a bright start bouncy station that is well used but still works if you want it and you can come to get it I'll take the best offer you have. It was $70 new , I know it's not worth that much now . You can also use it for parts, or if you need a part I will check to see if I have it and let you know.
malena126
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM

In South Buffalo, near Caz Park.

Selling for $20. Never used 3 bibs with size 0 sandle shoes; never even opened complete heatlhcare kit by safety 1st 20 pieces and 0-6 mos Carters 7 piece baby essentials set (bodysuit, cap, washcloths, socks, hooded towel and bath toy). All never used. Wil check back Jan 6, after 7pm to see if anyone replied. (ive never sold anything over the internet before)

barbb60
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Wow maybe someone I know is even in this group.. Sounds like a great group.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jan. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Hi Ladies, I'm looking for the Feet for the Wii Balance Board. Just though someone might have them laying around and not using them. Alot of people don't use them. My lovely family lost 1 on me. 

manda.doll
by Member on Jan. 11, 2012 at 11:51 AM

so, i have a bunch of Gymboree outfits all in either EUC or GUC various sizes 0-3months thru 12-18months i have pictures and prices if youre interested in anything.

chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 7:24 PM
I have a brown and pink graciously car seat and base. Seat expires in 2015. I have a child size Diego bike. Pm me for pics and pricing. For pick up only.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robynjavan7104
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies, I have a lot of boy toys to give away for free. They are in great condition. I have a my first Lionel train set, some mega block car sets, hotwheel and matchbox cars and a lot of other toys. My son got a lot of new toys for Christmas so I needed to make room for the new stuff. I also have a bag of boy 4t clothes that are in good condition. There are some jeans and some button down shorts they are also free for pickup. I'm in the Brooklyn NY area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess7777
by Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 8:11 AM

This is a good idea.

gottalovemal
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I have a infant carseat and matching stroller I forget what you call that, a travel system I think. It's green and black. It's a little used looking but it's great and no problems!! I'll take pics if anyone is interested!! I'd appreciate $40 for it. I'll add the link to it on babies r us. It is that one exactly except I got it in 2009 when I had DD (thought I was having a boy lol) so it is faded and I have no idea where the shade or head cradle pillow is for the car seat but you can buy those. I also have no idea where the car seat base is anymore (we bought her a bigger pink one when she turned one and this one has been in the storage room forgotton lol) Definitely message me if you are interested. I'll take pics if requested no problem. I like in rosedale which is the last town in queens before you hit long island. Right by green acres mall if anyone knows the area. It's called the: Evenflo aura select travel system stroller - Oh!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3232437&searchURL=true

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)