Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Replies (161-170):
liandmo1011
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

hi moms.  i have a graco car base (20), a graco bouncer (30), a carter's bumble bassinett (65), and a graco swing to sell (50).  they are all in great condition.  my little ones have outgrown them and only used them a handful of times each.  i'm in saint james (long island) and it would be great if anyone is interested especially if they are just around the corner.

liandmo1011
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

i don't know what i did.  somehow i managed a "bump" post and i don't know what that means.  sorry for taking up space in messages when i didn't mean to.

Maman9
by Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM

So ecological!

ilysarn
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I'm a mom of 3 active boys, and when I finally get the chance to go out with friends or my husband, I look forward to getting all dressed up.  Because of this, and unfortunately recent money problems, I have gotten involved with selling Swarovski Crystals.  Swarovski Crystals, a name synonymous with quality merchandise and style, has started a direct marketing jewerly company called Touchstone Crystal.  Please visit my website at www.mytouchstonecrystal.com/ID   YOU CAN GET FREE JEWELRY!!!!  

..Hostesses have received at least $150 worth of FREE Swarovski Crystal jewelry!!

..Host a party in March and select any 1 item up to $100 FOR ONLY $15.00!!

Having a get together is a great way to spend "girl time" with friends, have fun, and get FREE Swaorvski Crystal jewelry at the same time!!!

ilysarn
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM

you always feel great when you can get out and wear great cloths and fancy jewelry. You can get Free Swarovski Crystal Jewelry. If you live in the tri-state area, just host a jewelry party. My hosts earn $200 in FREE Swarovski Crystal Jewelry!   just go to www.mytouchstonecrystal.com/ID  look at the on-line catalogue and contact me.  

KymberleeAnn
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM

BUMP!

KymberleeAnn
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 12:24 AM

BUMP!

Alovepoem4u
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:22 PM

BUMP!

Alovepoem4u
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Quoting KymberleeAnn:

BUMP!

That's a nice add.
KymberleeAnn
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Thank you,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN