Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Here is a Tiger from Winnie the pooh bag for children. It was a gift to my little brother and he doesnt like it at all and it was never used. So im looking for $4 for this. If interested please send me a message to my inbox. Ty Ladies

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:15 AM

These are name brand, Phat Farm Shorts and they are a size, 4T. Id like only $3 for them. If interested please send me a message to my inbox

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:15 AM

I have a Floris Nail & Spa gift certificate for their Honey Flower package.  The package includes a one hour facial or massage and a mani/pedi.  It's worth $150 and I'm looking to get about $80-$90 for it.

Last year I had the facial/mani/pedi and it was absolutely heavenly.  I just don't have time to take advantage of this package and it expires on September 9th.

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Kimora Lee Simmons, Baby Phat Seductive Goddess. Comes with perfume, shower gel and lotion. Never used or opened. I get alot of lotions and perfume for birthdays and such so i have sooo many and i already have 2 of these same perfumes. So i am looking to sell this for just $7. Great for Birthday gift or anything you want. Smells really good by the way. So if interested just send me a message to my inbox. Ty

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:37 AM

Blue Camouflage shorts size 4T selling just for $2. With back pockets. If interested please send message to my inbox. Ty

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Up&Up diapers. Size 6, 60 count. Never been opened box selling for $10. They work great. If interested send me a message to my inbox.. Ty

KymmiW
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:02 AM
I have a jvc camcorder, it's an older model but works like new, still sells for over 200 retail. I also have a newer style video camera, one of the small memory card ones. I'm asking 50.00 each. I also have a mens leather jacket size medium in great shape- payed over 150 new asking 45. I have boys 0-24 month clothing, over 100 pieces. I have some Halloween costumes- ranging from 3 months to 4t.. Message me for more details on everything and i have pics of everything. I live near clinton ny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danskelady
by Member on Aug. 11, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Had one once.  Don't want another one.  So happy being single. 

sweetcece
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 10:23 AM

There is an organization called freecycle.org. Check it out!

Belinda

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Quoting Tryin4GodsAngel:

Kimora Lee Simmons, Baby Phat Seductive Goddess. Comes with perfume, shower gel and lotion. Never used or opened. I get alot of lotions and perfume for birthdays and such so i have sooo many and i already have 2 of these same perfumes. So i am looking to sell this for just $7. Great for Birthday gift or anything you want. Smells really good by the way. So if interested just send me a message to my inbox. Ty

If I were you, in November i'd sell this on ebay, as it is now they are selling on ebay for $20-$40, and closer to gift giving time the want for this will sky rocket. $7 is waaaaay too little for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN