Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2010 at 3:55 AM

Ty Mom2jack04. I will do that :)

powow65
by Kim on Aug. 12, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I am near Syracuse I am in search of the following:
2 chest of drawers ( I need to go up, not out...lol)
and a motorless old fashioned lawnmower. Garrett wants a "summer" job of mowing lawns to compliment his winter snow removal. this was my plee bargin.. it had to be motorless, and he's short on cash for upfront business expenses (he's 10 for crying-out-loud....lol)

bad news mom2jngnc, i just talked to my dad a couple of days ago & he told me that he threw that old fashion lawnmower away b/c "it was all rusty".   :(   ugh. i am soo sorry!! 

remaining_me
by Kay on Aug. 17, 2010 at 11:30 PM

I have in either color. They're brand new. $100. PM me for specifics.

chrarrington18
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Hey momies anyone selling little girls cloths size 6-12 months

powow65
by Kim on Aug. 18, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Quoting remaining_me:

I have in either color. They're brand new. $100. PM me for specifics.

kay (remaining_me) are those phone watchs?! (THATS AWESOME!!!) lol

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Aug. 27, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Quoting powow65:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I am near Syracuse I am in search of the following:
2 chest of drawers ( I need to go up, not out...lol)
and a motorless old fashioned lawnmower. Garrett wants a "summer" job of mowing lawns to compliment his winter snow removal. this was my plee bargin.. it had to be motorless, and he's short on cash for upfront business expenses (he's 10 for crying-out-loud....lol)

bad news mom2jngnc, i just talked to my dad a couple of days ago & he told me that he threw that old fashion lawnmower away b/c "it was all rusty".   :(   ugh. i am soo sorry!! 

that's ok

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and it's a dog."

MommaJanes09
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:45 PM

i have some college books to get rid of $10-$20 per book. I got them for $50- $200 depending on the book. I have Contemporary Business Mathematics 15E, Keyboarding (Typing) 2E, Business English, Human Resource Management 12E, Office Procedures for the 21st Century 7E. PM me and let me know. 

pjs111
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Doesn't Jerry Seinfeld's wife have some sort of exchange? I think she does.

Tryin4GodsAngel
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2010 at 12:38 AM

I have 2 boy halloween costumes. ONLY worn 1 day both for halloween. Different years. Both old navy and in great condition. I will sell both for 20 bucks a piece. They are usually around $40. The monkey 1 i have comes with a attached banana in pocket. Size 4t/5t.... The other 1 is a dragon i dont have a pic of it however i can take 1 if requested. I believe that one is a size 3t.. If intrested in either or please send me a message. I am in Brooklyn Ny. Thanks and God Bless

nikagurl5889
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I have a bunch of little girl clothes that range in size 6 months to 24 months. Some are summer things, t-shirts, and pants. I also have a snow suit( brown and pink plaid) that has only been wore three times.I'm in Queens, NY. iF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY!!! I'm getting ready to move and I don't want to throw away the clothes, but if no one claims them, I'll have no choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)