Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
nikagurl5889
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 11:30 AM

I'm interested in your size 3t, 4t, and 5t clothes. I am strapped for cash and could use a few things for my LO for the fall.Where do we go from here?

nikagurl5889
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I need any and all games and toys for babies ages 0- 1 year. My friend is starting a daycare and anything you have to give her would be much appreciated. Please let me know my posting here or messaging me. In exchange I have plenty of little girl clothes from ages 6 months to 24 months. They are all in good condition.

proverb31girl
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM
I have 2 girl newborn summer outfits, 5 girl newborn short sleeve onesies, 8 girl newborn side snap shirts, newborn pink panda pants, 3-6 month girls summer outfit, small 0-3 long sleeve girl onesie, girl newborn long sleeve onesie with pants, newborn girl 1 piece sleeper, 2 newborn long sleeve sets: onesie, pants and bib. Also pink newborn baby neck pillow and 5 newborn girl bibs.

Send me a message if you're interested in anything! I have pictures and looking for $2 per outfit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kahne
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2010 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Thirty One Gifts is a faith based home party business giving you the opportunity to sell, share and buy our wonderful 31 bags or have a 31 party while earning items for FREE. Thirty One is a very unique company offering more than just a product. Children's & Teen items!!

Willing to barter or trade!!

Kahne Witham ~ Indep. Director, Thirty One Gifts & Leadership Council 2010-11

kahne@31bagsonline.com

www.31bagsonline.com

AnittaT
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I have Take Along Swing (Fisher Price). We use it one month only couse we bought it too late. Maximum Weight Capacity: 25.0 Lb.     Features: Swing Motion, Volume Control, Plays Music, Overhead Toy Bar, 5 Speeds

I want to sell it just for $35 ($75 original).

Supermommy23
by Alinda on Sep. 30, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I have a lightning mcqueen 12" cars bike..very strong bike used a few times by my kids a few scratches but nothing obvious enough...

email me if you want it.

kad7456
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2010 at 5:19 PM

I have many costumes for boys, and some that can be considered unisex.  They are in great shape, usually only worn once and good quality.  A few are Tom Arma (pumpkin, lion and gorilla).  They range from newborn to size 6.

If anyone is interested, I can send a pic or give you a full list.  Here is a partial list:

Gorilla

Pumpkin

Jack in the Box (infant)

Three different types of dinosaurs

Batman and Robin

Adult Banana costume

Adult Hulk costume (inflatable)

Lion

Spiderman

Mr. Incredible

I have to check the exact sizes for each of them, so if anyone is interested send me a message and I will send you a pic and price for whatever your interested in. 

DanisMom510
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM

I have 2 packs of Parents Chioice Size 1 Diapers (still in original package) to give for free....

My baby girl grew out of them before we finished the last 2 packs.

There are 50 in each pack and I'd hate if they go to waste.

I live uptown in Manhattan and work near Union Square.

Send me a PM and we can make arrangements to meet up.

jennie1977
by Member on Oct. 20, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I am in Throggs Neck Bronx and work in Westchester, I have a bag of girls stuff in great condition 0-12 months. Clothes, shoes, suumer, fall etc. $25 for the bag, pregnant with a boy now, need to get new clothes!

GailTravel
by Member on Oct. 23, 2010 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a FREE website to give away. Great money making potential. No monthly fees.  Great way to make money for the Holiday Season.  Message me here on Cafe Mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)