Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:30 AM
Kay
  • 8 Replies

i didn't go anywhere. i was so pissed by the time he came in i didnt want to go anywhere with him... and i couldnt even build up a smile so i didn't want to go hang out with others and be the downer.. sick of this already.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Aww. I am so sorry. I know you needed the break and were looking forward to this outing. I am pissed right along with you. He should have been home as he knew you were looking forward to going out. He should be hanging his head in shame and kissing your ass today!

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Oh no!  I'm sorry, Kay.

powow65
by Kim on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:03 AM

(hugs) i am so sorry to hear that Remaining me. how are you feeling htis morning?

elwalters77
by Erica on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Oh No!  I just responded to your other post.  Sorry you didn't get to go.  Why didn't you just go without him?  What did he do anyway?

Dawne98
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I am sorry!

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Aug. 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM

That sucks what a jerk.

remaining_me
by Kay on Aug. 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM

we were both invited. and if our sitter wasnt back on board i would have done just that and known that he couldnt follow, but because she was if i had left he would have just came..didnt want to be bothered

and this is what happened
http://www.cafemom.com/group/107955/forums/read/11994357/sick_of_this_rant_vent_edit

Quoting elwalters77:

Oh No!  I just responded to your other post.  Sorry you didn't get to go.  Why didn't you just go without him?  What did he do anyway?

remaining_me
by Kay on Aug. 9, 2010 at 3:57 PM

thx for the sympathy ladies.. i'm actually glad it happened now..it was a slap in the face to me that he's way to comfortable doing his own thing..time to be the parent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)