• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your favorite outfit while pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Kay
  • 10 Replies

Was it actual maternity wear or just reaaaally comfy? Did you buy it or was it given to you?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
remaining_me
by Kay on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:12 PM

For me it was a pair of grey yoga-style pants and a red maternity shirt. The shirt was the only maternity piece I actually bought (most of my stuff was a gift or passed down). And I had the pants FOREVER.

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Any type of dress. I could wear my regular clothes until the spring dresses were cooler so any dress or skirt would do.

remaining_me
by Kay on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM

lmao i only mentioned one pregnancy..lol with mayah my fave outfit was a pear of light grey sweatpants and this blue t-shirt you couldnt get me out of!

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Loved my maternity jeans and a comfy maternity t-shirt......I usualy bought most of my stuff at thrift shops and yard sales

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Ugh and then Matt looks at me earlier today all puppy eyed saying he wants a baby boy......

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

jeans (I had good ones from motherhood) and shirts... I had some really nice ones.... all garage sales and/or thrift stores

Wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex 
"Your stupidity is my husbands job security."
"I have one designer thing in my house, and it's a dog."

Bieg9093
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:18 PM

I used to wear my boot-cut denim leggings backwards, so the space for my tush was in the front and became the space for the baby bump. 

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I bought a lot of maternity stuff at Old Navy and lived in basic tank tops and my normal athletic shorts. Both of my kids were Oct babies so I was mostly pregnant in the summer. I was able to wear a lot of regular non maternity clothes which is good b/c they don't make too many for my size.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Aug. 8, 2010 at 7:42 AM

Anything I could possibly fit into. I was HUGE with Jessica.

mareksmama
by Tracy on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Believe it or not, I had a pair of maternity overalls...and I loved them.   I also had a pair of blue sweets with a pink stripe and a long sleeve pink shirt to go with them that were also very comfy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)