Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trip to White Post Farms

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Liz
  • 4 Replies

We had such a good time. I wish I known about this place sooner and I'm glad we got a chance to go before we moved.

Here's SO feeding the animals...that's the first bottle he's given in quite some time.  I'm surprised he remembered the process.

Naiya wasn't having any part of the bottle feeding.

Nadir was not a big fan of the animals sticking their heads through the wooden slats

Here are some animals

The kids had some fun on a few of those quarter rides

Nadir got his first introduction to grass (poor city slickers)

Guess who's getting his first pair of shoes tomorrow

Naiya's first pony ride (it took her this long to work up the nerve)

Naiya in one of the playhouses

When we stood and had some lunch they had a little bakery where I saw this creation.  I didn't buy the full size version...thankfully there was a smaller size at the cashier and  you KNOW I couldn't pass this up.  I'll try it tomorrow.

All in all it was a nice day and the kids, especially Naiya, had a fabulous time.  THere were water slides and Naiya did go down a couple of them but it was so fast that I couldn't get any pics.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM

great pics. looks like fun! glad Nadir found some grass!!!

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Aug. 8, 2010 at 7:41 AM

It looks like you and your family had a great time. I love that Nadir got his first chance of crawling in the grass. Jessica, didn't like grass when she was a baby. I think it was the feel of it for her that she didn't like.

Liz, Naiya, is aboslutely stunning, Her smile is truly something else.

elwalters77
by Erica on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Looks like it was a fun day!  As a country girl, I am baffled by the fact that Nadir has never touched grass before.  Wow.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Aug. 8, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Quoting elwalters77:

Looks like it was a fun day!  As a country girl, I am baffled by the fact that Nadir has never touched grass before.  Wow.

The only grass around here can be found in the cemetaries.  When I was a little girl, my parents would take us to a local cemetary to play.  There was an open field (no plots) and we could run and jump and work off some energy...being in an apartment is hard on a kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)