Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We didn't do: Confession Tuesday

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:37 PM
  • 20 Replies

We are slacking without Liz...

Confess away.....

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:38 PM

I confess now that I got both perscriptions filled I was hoping to get low enough to eat NACHOS

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:38 PM

and so far it hasn't happened grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:39 PM

I also confess that right now I wish I win an air conditioned pad room all by myself for a few days.  I need a family stress detox

Dawne98
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:52 PM

i am so sad that I don't want to get on the plane tomorrow and I have been crying off and on all day! All friendsand family live in MIAMI....I just wish we would be able to move down to FL soon DH told me give him until the next summer and we'll see what we can do:) I do love NYC but I am a mommy girl...lol I want my mommy!

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Quoting Dawne98:

i am so sad that I don't want to get on the plane tomorrow and I have been crying off and on all day! All friendsand family live in MIAMI....I just wish we would be able to move down to FL soon DH told me give him until the next summer and we'll see what we can do:) I do love NYC but I am a mommy girl...lol I want my mommy!

I'm so sorry :(...It has to suck being away from Family all the time..not to mention the sun...The Hurricanes I could live without.

Dawne98
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Quoting Wyldbutterfly:

Quoting Dawne98:

I'm so sorry :(...It has to suck being away from Family all the time..not to mention the sun...The Hurricanes I could live without.

I have always lived by my mom and dad so being away is hard I don't know how my sis lives in CA and my mom and dad in FL! Two hours on plane is do ok but 5+ is not for me!!! lol but yes I have LOVED the sun so much this summer! IT was not too bad at all OK rain about each day but that is FL in the summer...lol

remaining_me
by Kay on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:08 PM

dont judge me... i throw tantrums. lol flat out 4yo bitch fits. if i didn't i'd probably kill someone. so in my house tantrums saves lives [=

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Quoting Dawne98:

I know how you feel, I wouldn't want to live too far my parents either.  When I was in  Potsdam, NY I was a good 6 hour drive away and even that was just too far.  Hell the 30 minutes is still tough, but lol, mom being mom she's trying to move out here too now.

Mom2Jack04
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Well my blood sugar did get a tad low, I didn't gorge but I did manage a serving of tortilla chips with some black bean salsa....YUM, but with my numbers back to normal I finally don't feel ill anymore.  WooHoo for diabetic meds

Dawne98
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

Well my blood sugar did get a tad low, I didn't gorge but I did manage a serving of tortilla chips with some black bean salsa....YUM, but with my numbers back to normal I finally don't feel ill anymore.  WooHoo for diabetic meds

I am so happy to hear that! I can not think how bad you must feel and have to still do all that we do as mom's...just keep those #'s normal:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)